Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

So I wasn't sure where to post this video, but seeing as Alex Smith may try to make a comeback I thought it was worth sharing with you all. This was on ESPN last night and is a very powerful video of the journey Smith has gone through, I had to watch it twice I thought it was so good. Would love to see #11 running out of the tunnel again someday......PS if you have a light stomach make sure you aren't eating while watching this.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

What's the Cap hit if the Bears cut Trubisky? Sign Cam, let him and Foles Duke it out. Healthiest injured QB wins.

Trubisky’s rookie deal is guaranteed so his cap hit either way is $9.237 million unless someone signs him and they get cap relief (not sure if that is in the contract) . $9.29 M is their available cap space. ($5.88 M is their expected rookie pool) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kirill said:

That Tyreek Hill contract just keeps looking better and better.

The contract always looked good from a dollars perspective. That's the negotiating advantage you get when the star wide receiver has a nasty off field history and then ends up in the news for more nasty off the field reasons before / during the negotiation. The player tends to lose a little leverage

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Forge said:

The contract always looked good from a dollars perspective. That's the negotiating advantage you get when the star wide receiver has a nasty off field history and then ends up in the news for more nasty off the field reasons before / during the negotiation. The player tends to lose a little leverage

Yeah that helps when the player is a terrible human!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Well, that’s an incredibly short-sighted way of looking at things.

Because I acknowledge that he didn't do what he was accused of? My bad for not simply reading a single headline and then taking a hardline stance on it. Can't let facts get in the way.

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Yeah! Bash the guy who didn’t hurt his son and got custody. Screw what doctors, police, and the law say. 

What about beating his pregnant girlfriend? Guy is a total ******! I hope he tears his ACL!

11 minutes ago, BZski said:

What about beating his pregnant girlfriend? Guy is a total ******! I hope he tears his ACL!

I’m not going to talk about this any more in thread.  It doesn’t need to be derailed any further. Look into it if you’re curious or remain ignorant if you don’t. You do you. 

Note: Being ignorant is not an insult, nor is it intended to be.

One source among many.

From May through July, we learned that Espinal admitted to lying, did not refute Hill’s claim about the 2014 incident, and did not respond to the NFL. On top of that, it was reported at the end of September that Hill was in court against Espinal, fighting for custody of his son

Edited by kingseanjohn