RaidersAreOne

Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

With facilities opening the 15th, will that include team doctors?

That would speed up the signing process for a lot of unsigned guys.

Some dude on the Seahawks Reddit (who has a bit of cred) is dropping cryptic hints about a trade going down. Apparently Seattle is trading for someone seemingly out of left field. I guess its going to be one of those F5 days. 

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

Some dude on the Seahawks Reddit (who has a bit of cred) is dropping cryptic hints about a trade going down. Apparently Seattle is trading for someone seemingly out of left field. I guess its going to be one of those F5 days. 

Hmmm I wonder who it could be.....I don't know Seattle's roster all that well, do they still need help at RB? Maybe Fournette or Conner possibly. With them having Lockett and Metcalf I would guess probably not a WR. Jamal Adams name came up again during the draft

19 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Hmmm I wonder who it could be.....I don't know Seattle's roster all that well, do they still need help at RB? Maybe Fournette or Conner possibly. With them having Lockett and Metcalf I would guess probably not a WR. Jamal Adams name came up again during the draft

Eh, Running back seems fine. Chris Carson is a legit RB1 (5th in the NFL in rushing back to back years). Penny is going to start the year on the PUP, BUT Seattle took DeeJay Dallas in the 5th, and also has Travis Homer on the roster, a player the staff really likes. 

My guess would DLINE or WR.

That being said, dude deleted all his posts, so its probably bunk.

Posted (edited)

The random Reddit dude whipped up so much fervor among Seahawks fans about a trade for Myles Garrett, actual NFL related individuals are coming out to debunk it on twitter. Dude meme'd himself on to Seattle ports talk radio. What a legend.

Edited by animaltested

My favorite part about the Myles Garrett reddit frenzy was him being traded for a 30 year old linebacker as the center piece.

Just now, candyman93 said:

My favorite part about the Myles Garrett reddit frenzy was him being traded for a 30 year old linebacker as the center piece.

Hey don't forget the 2nd and 7th round pick!

2 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Hey don't forget the 2nd and 7th round pick!

I just now saw this:

Just now, candyman93 said:

I just now saw this:

Absolute Legend.

And I think most of Seahawks Reddit/Twitter agrees so. 

There are strong rumors that the Eagles are going to sign Carlos Hyde. I like him in a RBC with Sanders and Scott

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I just now saw this:

Webby would ban him.

The Jets think that they’re on the precipice of adding a valuable defensive piece. Gang Green believes that it will land former Patriots and Titans defensive back Logan Ryan on a one-year deal, according to sources.

47 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

The Jets think that they’re on the precipice of adding a valuable defensive piece. Gang Green believes that it will land former Patriots and Titans defensive back Logan Ryan on a one-year deal, according to sources.

I remember he was connected to the Jets earlier.  He just wanted too much money.

He'll be a good get for the Jets.  Excellent slot corner.

The Jets had an excellent off-season IMO. I think they do a lot of damage this year. Maybe even win the division. 

Manish is still saying the Jets owners didn't want to spend much money this offseason

A few weeks after the Daily News reported that the Jets were having internal discussions about increasing their available cash pool to sign Ryan, there’s a strong belief inside the organization that they’re about to add the versatile defensive back.

Although the Jets have ample salary cap space (about $14 million after June 1), the pertinent issue has always centered on ownership’s willingness to dole out enough cash this year. The News reported last month that team decision makers told people during free agency that the organization had cash-flow restrictions this offseason.