Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

“The Giants are expected to pursue Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs wider receiver DeMarcus Robinson when free agency begins, an individual with knowledge of the situation tells NJ Advance Media.”

“”Nevertheless, the Eagles could have another opportunity to snag Robinson. He is slated to become an unrestricted free agent next month, and per NFL sources, Roseman and company have the 25-year-old receiver in their sights”

7 hours ago, EL Guapo said:

“The Giants are expected to pursue Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs wider receiver DeMarcus Robinson when free agency begins, an individual with knowledge of the situation tells NJ Advance Media.”

“”Nevertheless, the Eagles could have another opportunity to snag Robinson. He is slated to become an unrestricted free agent next month, and per NFL sources, Roseman and company have the 25-year-old receiver in their sights”

Eagles showed a lot of interest pre-draft in him, I believe also explored trading for him at some point.
Mike Kwiatkoski similarly was a pre-draft favorite, he's currently my pick for lock FA signing by the eagles. 

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

awwww yeaaaahhhh bababayyy

Wentz desperately needed a deep threat last year. No djax really hurt him. Wentz has a really good deep ball. 

Robinson would be a great fit from that standpoint for sure. Speed kills 

43 minutes ago, N4L said:

Wentz desperately needed a deep threat last year. No djax really hurt him. Wentz has a really good deep ball. 

Robinson would be a great fit from that standpoint for sure. Speed kills 

yeah at this point I'll take anyone that has speed / can create separation in their routes.
Robinson has an extra bonus in that he isn't a headcase like Agholor, as nice as a guy he is, he almost became a crazy person trying to get over his drop problem.

Wentz has been so hampered by guys who are purely jump ball receivers or guys that have zero ability to get yards after the catch.
If we could get Aiyuk, Ruggs or heck even Ceedee if he fell I'd be ecstatic, especially with the coaches we added.
Taking some of what you guys do...movement, more developed PA. Mixing it with the more expansive RPO systems.
On top of the solid West Coast rooted offense we had. Wentz is one of the best at throwing on the move, if we pair that with guys who can break free (downfield with speed or midrange with route running) we'll all be really happy. 

• Like 1