Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, animaltested said:

I hope San Fran gives Kittle 60 million year. Seems about right I think.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable Shanny Chip Kelly-esque breakdown. Getting on players like, 

im_a_god_groundhog_day.gif

and then trading guys like Kittle for picks just so he can show it's all about him lol

• Like 2

13 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Browns reportedly offered Clowney 12 mil a year.

That’s stupid because if we cut Vernon we’d free up 15 million right now.

Curious how long? Just a one year deal, or multi year? 

11 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Rumor floating around (that makes sense) is that the Clowney situation is partially still up the air because of the uncertainty revolving around the 2021 cap. Until that is resolved, might not see any movement. 

I dont even think that. I think teams truly want to get him in for a physical first. With stuff starting to open up, I can see it starting to happen. Dude needs to at least go to a team that could give him the chance for the best single season. Go to Cleveland and play across from Garrett 

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I dont even think that. I think teams truly want to get him in for a physical first. With stuff starting to open up, I can see it starting to happen. Dude needs to at least go to a team that could give him the chance for the best single season. Go to Cleveland and play across from Garrett 

I was mostly referring to this situation as it relates to Seattle. 

The Seattle - Clowney deal could be in limbo until that gets figured out; Seattle is very concerned with cap health moving forward. Just my two cents here, but I believe Clowney ideally, would like to return to Seattle. The deal sounds close, hence Clowney sitting and waiting. There are better deals out there, but he continues to wait. 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 2:44 PM, animaltested said:

Rumor floating around (that makes sense) is that the Clowney situation is partially still up the air because of the uncertainty revolving around the 2021 cap. Until that is resolved, might not see any movement. 

I don’t believe we only offered 12 mil. That’s stupid.

Sunday on “Chad Dukes vs. The World” in Washington DC Mike Florio from ProFootballTalk said Clowney has turned down offers from Seattle and Cleveland. Florio believes the Seahawks offered Clowney “in the range of $15-million” for next season to return and the Seahawks have been “led to believe that the Browns offered $18-million.”

Could be another opinion piece like what Schefter did.

Edited by candyman93