Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

On 6/4/2020 at 2:44 PM, animaltested said:

Rumor floating around (that makes sense) is that the Clowney situation is partially still up the air because of the uncertainty revolving around the 2021 cap. Until that is resolved, might not see any movement. 

Man. I wish Clowney would just sign the identical deal that Dante Fowler just signed with Atlanta. They could afford it and having Fowler, Clowney, Takk and Allen Bailey at DE would actually be fun to watch for the first time in a long time.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Man. I wish Clowney would just sign the identical deal that Dante Fowler just signed with Atlanta. They could afford it and having Fowler, Clowney, Takk and Allen Bailey at DE would actually be fun to watch for the first time in a long time.

Good to hear that Bailey is still in the league. He was pretty underrated in KC. Very good but not great.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Good to hear that Bailey is still in the league. He was pretty underrated in KC. Very good but not great.

He's like a 2 sack guy who's a base run stuffer, but he has a role for like 35% of the snaps this year for Atlanta at strong-side end. Atlanta's got some interesting looks on defense this year with Fowler and Bucannon coming in and getting rid of Campbell and Vic Beasley.

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I agree they should extend the roster to at least week 4 of the season. I'm talking to 60-65.

I could get behind this idea of bigger rosters to start and then having a cut down week like that in season. I'm intrigued by the notion, at least. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, GordyTheGoffer said:

Or let the starters gel and loosen up while the fringe guys work up the ladder through the season

I was talking about all the players who will not make or just make the team. Preseason has a purpose, the draw dpwn of the roster from 90 to 53 players.