Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

40 minutes ago, Drained said:

Aren't you guys looking at cutting Campbell and Bouye to pay for Yan. You think he's worth it?

We have the $ with or without those cuts. After this year our cap situation becomes much better so you just structure the cap hit low this year. But cutting Dareus, Swaim, Lee, and Ryan opens up like 35-40M alone.

Campbell I doubt gets cut. Could get restructure/extension that lowers his cap hit.

Bouye is probably getting cut due to play. He's a solid CB but a far cry from his All Pro 2017 season. Not worth close to his 16M cap hit.

Edited by .Buzz

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hmmm I think the Lions can beat both of those teams offers being that we have about 50 mil in cap space. I can see Eagles trading a 2020 2nd and 2021 3rd for Slay if Lions sign Byron Jones.

I Stand corrected. Broncos and Eagles have more cap space.

Edited by BZski

4 hours ago, BZski said:

Hmmm I think the Lions can beat both of those teams offers being that we have about 50 mil in cap space. I can see Eagles trading a 2020 2nd and 2021 3rd for Slay if Lions sign Byron Jones.

I Stand corrected. Broncos and Eagles have more cap space.

Lions also don't have as enticing of situation.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Nah. Cutting Bouye, Dareus, Swaim, Ryan and Lee frees up 45M.

Salary cap is fake.

I mean, best case with Yannick is a tag and trade. He's gone regardless. But it seems if you allow them to get to the point of an actual holdout, that the trade value goes way down.