Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

37 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This could mean absolutely nothing, but Myles Garrett and Clowney have the same agent Bus Cook.

Honestly,  dont think it matters all that much. Clowney is going to highest bidder. Now if that's Cleveland,  great. However the Musical Chairs and Monetary options are dwindling by the minute!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BZski said:

What in the world is going on with CB Logan Ryan? Does he want too much? Does he has a handshake deal? Waiting for other pieces to fall (Clowney to TEN)? It just doesnt make a lot of sense he is still a FA.

He was wanting a deal that matched his last one, and the market isn't there for it.  I expect he'll eventually sign with Tennessee again after this Clowney business is over.  They've still been talking.

6 hours ago, BZski said:

What in the world is going on with CB Logan Ryan? Does he want too much? Does he has a handshake deal? Waiting for other pieces to fall (Clowney to TEN)? It just doesnt make a lot of sense he is still a FA.

Wants 10+ mil a year and struggles mightily playing outside. One of the best nickel CBs in the league but you don’t pay that much for a nickel CB.

@JohnClaytonNFL on @BullandFox more on Clowney: "#Browns would be the only team right now, I don't know if they would consider it, to pay him $17 million. Seattle's going to wait it out. Cleveland might have to see if they can get a physical. In meantime, he waits and suffers."

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeithBritton86/status/1247627886422622210

19 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Not great, Bob...

Yannick is a tough player to gauge his value on the trade market. He def can rush the passer but he is not great against the run. He has always played on a DL where he was probably not the focal point of the OL when you consider he played with Campbell, Dareus, Fowler, and Josh Allen. Add that to the 17-20 mil a year he is seeking, I just dont see the 1st rd value.

21 minutes ago, BZski said:

Yannick is a tough player to gauge his value on the trade market. He def can rush the passer but he is not great against the run. He has always played on a DL where he was probably not the focal point of the OL when you consider he played with Campbell, Dareus, Fowler, and Josh Allen. Add that to the 17-20 mil a year he is seeking, I just dont see the 1st rd value.

Yan has been the focal pass rusher on the team pretty much since day 1. Did you see his pressures since he entered the league and the level of players he stacks up against that I posted? That's not just by being with good players along the DL.