Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Don’t care what it cost. I’ll be ok with Jalen making 18-21.. But he simply can’t make more than donald at all cost. These 2 guys are generational type talent. Phenomenal drafting by Snead. 

I agree. Both guys are generational type talent. Ramsey shouldnt get paid more than Donald though. 

Edited by stl4life07

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Bro I'd be stoked if we somehow got Fuller, Byron Jones and Robby Anderson. I think Kendall Fuller is my #1 overall free agent target. I'm gonna make a FA big board.

Kendall Fuller should be the Chiefs #1 priority this offseason. Dude plays in like 90% of the snaps but is invisible all game long cause they never throw to his guy. Would like to keep Chris Jones too but seems highly unlikely after we paid Frank Clark big money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drew39k said:

Robby Anderson stated he will be going to free agency. Won't re-sign before then.

I wonder what his price would look like - Anderson would be able to take on that Will Fuller "deep speed" role, and he'd actually stay somewhat healthy.

While Fuller is probably going to be dirt cheap in terms of re-signing him, he's basically locked into missing 4-8 games a season. After a while, it's pointless to give him any money...

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I wonder what his price would look like - Anderson would be able to take on that Will Fuller "deep speed" role, and he'd actually stay somewhat healthy.

While Fuller is probably going to be dirt cheap in terms of re-signing him, he's basically locked into missing 4-8 games a season. After a while, it's pointless to give him any money...

Tyrell Williams is the easy comp. Similar production, similar play style (known more as deep threat ), similar ages at time of free agency. Williams didn't have the off field issues, but I don't know how much that will impact him. 

Id wager at least 11 per season is the starting point

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Hey, this is comeuppance for AJ Bouye.

I prefer Yan.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

All things considered, Yannick is more of a 4-3 guy, right? He wouldn't translate well as a 34 OLB or a 5 Tech, right?

I'll admit, I box score scout him at most.

I'd say he would fit best as a 34 OLB tbh. We've ran him out in the 43 but the guy is 6'2, 245. He's a bit undersized and although the effort is there he does struggle in the run game at times. In a 34 that'd fit him better I think.

I think if he stayed in a 43 the way to go would be to play him at SAM on early downs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I'd say he would fit best as a 34 OLB tbh. We've ran him out in the 43 but the guy is 6'2, 245. He's a bit undersized and although the effort is there he does struggle in the run game at times. In a 34 that'd fit him better I think.

I think if he stayed in a 43 the way to go would be to play him at SAM on early downs.

Very nice to hear. I'm sure he's looking for huge money - I'd feel more comfortable giving it to Yan over Clowney last season. Production is the obvious reason, but if we can disable Jacksonville by taking away a core defender, that would pay immediate dividends.

I HIGHLY doubt we'd take this direction, but given our lack of draft capital, I could see a bigger push in FA.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Very nice to hear. I'm sure he's looking for huge money - I'd feel more comfortable giving it to Yan over Clowney last season. Production is the obvious reason, but if we can disable Jacksonville by taking away a core defender, that would pay immediate dividends.

I HIGHLY doubt we'd take this direction, but given our lack of draft capital, I could see a bigger push in FA.

Yan is a high effort guy and still uber talented. His sack numbers don't tell the whole story on him imo.

Still holding out hope, and I don't take much from those tweets, but it really doesn't have a great feel to it.