Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

It’s hard enough drafting premium talent in this league, you can’t let them slip away by botching contract negotiations.

If this is Coughlin’s fault he should be fired on the spot. 

Should've been fired after 2018.

Shad let him have full control of football operations without any reason to show he'd be competent and now we're still getting reaped through the coals for it.

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Then he’s getting it from his crack pipe if he thinks we’re giving up draft capital and a ton of cap space for a player who is far inferior to a player we could pick at #2 overall. 

Because having one good edge rusher is all you need. That's why the Jaguars spent the #7 overall pick on one while already having a very good edge last year and now trying to make him the highest paid edge while Allen showed to be a beast in his rookie year.

You stack as many possible and don't count your eggs (Young) before they hatch (you don't know that he works out).

He's listing them as a team with interest, calm down.

• Like 3

Just now, .Buzz said:

Because having one good edge rusher is all you need. That's why the Jaguars spent the #7 overall pick on one while already having a very good edge last year and now trying to make him the highest paid edge while Allen showed to be a beast in his rookie year.

You stack as many possible and don't count your eggs (Young) before they hatch (you don't know that he works out).

1) We already have two. Kerrigan and Sweat. 

2) It’s 100% BS. 

3) I’m very calm, but also very amused. 

23 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Kerrigan’s still there. Sweat was a FRP last year. Young is an expected FRP this year. Not to mention Payne, Allen, and an underpaid Ioannidis on the interior. Wouldn’t make sense to give up draft capital and cap dollars IMO. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

1) We already have two. Kerrigan and Sweat. 

2) It’s 100% BS. 

3) I’m very calm, but also very amused. 

The verbage you're using isn't "amusement" at all lol.

But sure.

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Hmmm.  Not sure what area of the world you live in where “Lmao” doesn’t indicate amusement, but sure, lol. 

Definitely can't be used in any other form but amusement.

But sure.

If you don't agree with something then don't. I'm posting what someone with sources posted...no need for a multi paragraph response for something you disagree with.

It's not me saying it, I'm posting what's being shared.