Should Redskins Trade Kirk for Andy Dalton?

mar29020

My reasoning would be is that kirk most likely, does not want to be here. Dalton played good under gruden and gruden already knows what dalton has to offer. yes dalton is struggling right now but it may be a good opportunity for us because it is better then being left with nothing WHEN kirk leaves.

Dalton played worse than Kirk tonight and he had 4 picks vs the Ravens D in week 1 (16-31, 224 yds, 0 TDs & 4 ints a 28 rtg) and he has AJ Green (all-pro wr) Tyler Eifert and a 2nd round pick in Boyd that actually stays healthy at WR and plays and two highly drafted running backs.

Who the hell wants that as their qb?

I'd rather start Mccoy and draft a 1st round qb next draft if we don't want to re-sign Kirk. 

19 hours ago, mar29020 said:

u ready to start over again? snyder has you brainwashed into wanting that

No, but I could see that coming once we decided to lowball Cousins again.

The dynamite is going to go BOOM on this team in a couple of months.

17 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I'd rather start Mccoy and draft a 1st round qb next draft if we don't want to re-sign Kirk. 

McCoy is arguably a slightly richer man's version of Tom Savage or Scott Tolzien. Just go straight to the 1st round QB.

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Lol remember that time people said I was crazy on signing Romo to a two year deal while we trade Cousins and draft a QB?

Because that was crazy since Romo played all of a game and a half during that time frame?

Just now, Dashing202 said:

That's not his fault tho that we lost ... it was on the players 

When the team for four years straight comes into the regular season completely unprepared ... that's on the coaching staff.

3 hours ago, Woz said:

When the team for four years straight comes into the regular season completely unprepared ... that's on the coaching staff.

Lol is it ? 2015- the special team lost our opener .

2016- the D lost us that opener not Gruden offense .

Current - cousins Int ruined our potential W... we came prepared defensively and special team wise.

gruden called conservative because he knew the injury situation we had .. guys that had to be limited ... I mean that's just me i feel like players become an issue if anything but he had had two winning seasons .

Archived