Trevor Siemian

Alex Lewis

Terrell Basham

Cut

Kelechi Osemele

Tru Johnson

Daryl Roberts

Free Agency

C/OG: Graham Glasgow: comes in and can play Center for us. 

OT: Hala Vaitai: Can play pretty much any position on the OL. For us he becomes our starting RT. Has ties to JD.

OG: Joe Thuney: NE doesn’t pay guys so they let Thuney walk. We hop right on that to get our LG.

CB: Jimmy Smith: Vet CB that has ties to JD.

Edge: Bud Dupree: Finally we get an edge rusher.

WR: Breshad Perriman: I loved him in the draft and injuries and all have held him back. Saw his game really come to life the last 1/3 of season. Hopefully can stay healthy.

WR: Randall Cobb: showed he still has some game that a lot thought he lost. Perfect Gase WR for this offense.

RB: Jordan Howard: I have us trading Bell, so we need a RB and he has ties to JD as well.

Trades

Leveon Bell traded to KC for a 3rd.

1st: Tristan Wirfs (OT/Iowa): I think he or Wills is the pick for us. Whoever CLE doesn’t pick we get. Franchise LT for us.

2nd: Justin Jefferson (WR/LSU): #1 WR potential. Stacked WR class has him slip to us and we get a 1st round talent in the top 50.

3rd (from NYG): Jake Hanson (C/Oregon): start grooming us a starting C. Gives us flexibility to play Glasgow at G if we want as well rather than Lewis. In essence it’s a battle of if Hanson is better at C than Lewis is at RG to decide who starts here.

3rd: Cam Akers (RB/FSU): with trading Bell... Howard can’t carry the backfield alone so we get a RB I love in Akers. I view him as a Kamara type guy. Hopefully we can get a steal here. I see him starting by years end. Much like Sanders did in Philly.

3rd (from KC): Jaylon Johnson (CB/Utah): gritty CB that plays tough and tackles. Perfect for Gregg Williams.

4th: Darrell Taylor (Edge/Tennessee): Taylor could be great depth working in with Dupree, Jenkins and Basham.

5th: K’Von Wallace (S/Clemson): Depth at S behind Adams and Maye.

6th: Mitchell Wilcox (TE/USF): Depth guy behind Herndon and Griffin.

7th: Dominik Eberle (K/Utah State): We need a reliable young kicker. Just draft one.

Summary is that we rebuilt the OL, which for me should be the focus of the offseason. This should help us big time.

We add 2 edges in Dupree and Taylor to go along with Jenkins and Basham already. Another need gets addressed.

At WR we add Cobb, Perriman and Jefferson giving us 4 good WRs (Crowder).

At CB we add Smith and Johnson. Austin and Poole still here so that’s 4 talented CBs.

At RB we let Akers and Howard be a 2 headed monster.

Starters look like this...

QB: Darnold

RB: Howard and Akers

WR: Jefferson, Cobb, Crowder, Perriman

TE: Herndon, Griffin

LT: Wirfs

LG: Thuney

C: Glasgow or Hanson 

RG: Lewis or Glasgow

RT: Vaitai

DL: Williams

DL: Fatukasi

DL: Anderson

OLB: Dupree

ILB: Mosley

ILB: Williamson

OLB: Jenkins

CB: Smith

CB: Austin

CB: Poole

FS: Maye

SS: Adams

K: Eberle

P: Edwards

12 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

I am starting to think center, who is the best in the draft.  This is the first time in Jets history that we do not have a outstanding center, Center is one position where we always had star player. A top center is the key to the O line.

Glasgow and Hanson are 2 talented Cs 

1 minute ago, KodiakThunder said:

Yes but why would they pay a much higher cap hit for an older player when they can just sign Howard and keep their 3rd? Sounds like wishful thinking. 

I just said why, Bc Bell is WAY better than Howard. Its a mock. Its all wishful thinking along with keeping it realistic.