Fantasy Football Blog

Webmaster

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2017 at 5:09 PM, chisoxguy7 said:

How would one become an occasional contributor to this?

Ditto. I like the idea of having content on this site besides for footballguy69's comments.

I like the idea @Webmaster That said its something that needs regular contributions or its dead in the water. For example I just stopped in to check this out and it only has two posts and they're both regarding Week 1 as we head into Thursday night football for Week 5.

@SoS @The LBC @keysersoze3421

20 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Ditto. I like the idea of having content on this site besides for footballguy69's comments.

I like the idea @Webmaster That said its something that needs regular contributions or its dead in the water. For example I just stopped in to check this out and it only has two posts and they're both regarding Week 1 as we head into Thursday night football for Week 5.

@SoS @The LBC @keysersoze3421

They don't even need to be full length articles every week. It could be as simple as some blurbs on 10 guys we like this week, 10 guys we are avoiding this week, some waiver grabs and good values in DFS.

On 10/5/2017 at 2:00 PM, Hockey5djh said:

That said its something that needs regular contributions or its dead in the water.

Agreed.  The first couple articles were great, but I guess the guys just didn't have the time to keep it going.

We're going to relaunch the blogs in a new way soon and will give members the opportunity to have their own football related blog.  More info on that coming soon.  

Archived