mike23md

Ron Rivera is Our New Coach

I’m with it. We’ve invested on the defense the offense has young budding talent and we have a chance to get a top of the league type pass rusher. Get the training and medical staff right get the game management side down pat get a respected staff and FO in here that works with what the coaches want I think you pick the sure thing in this draft class which is Chase young. Rivera is respected. I think this isn’t a retread. I was actually shocked Carolina let this guy go.

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Keim re-upped. Was told Wilks is NOT coming. Pagano maybe?

Pagano ? Isn't he still the Bears D C ?

3 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Pagano ? Isn't he still the Bears D C ?

I can't remember who I am thinking of. You're right.

I’m not a fan, clearly. I won’t rehash what I’ve already mentioned in other threads- you can read those if you want. Rivera is another retread hire and Snyder wanted to get the name, and indicates that he hasn’t really learned anything over his 20 years as owner. 

So any guess who Riverra keeps on his staff?  I love to keep Callahan for the OL if he agrees.  O'Connell and Tomsula would be also great to keep.

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I can't remember who I am thinking of. You're right.

Pagano is the DC of the Bears. So probably someone else. 

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Just read , Jack Del Rio is the target for D C 

Whoa. I am really on board with that. 

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Whoa. I am really on board with that. 

Especially because JDR is a 4-3 guy.

17 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I’m not a fan, clearly. I won’t rehash what I’ve already mentioned in other threads- you can read those if you want. Rivera is another retread hire and Snyder wanted to get the name, and indicates that he hasn’t really learned anything over his 20 years as owner. 

To me, it was going to be as much about his staff as anything. Jury is out on O'Connell, but Del Rio would be solid. I'm getting on board with this. Definitely more so than I ever was with Gruden. 

Just now, MikeT14 said:

To me, it was going to be as much about his staff as anything. Jury is out on O'Connell, but Del Rio would be solid. I'm getting on board with this. Definitely more so than I ever was with Gruden. 

God, Gruden's d coordinators were so bad.  And they were obviously bad hires from the start.  JDR is solid.

Love the hire of Del Rio if it happens. Another solid coach. His teams were pretty fierce in Jacksonville. Raiders were the Raiders, Reggie McKenzie couldn’t pick players. 

The culture is damn good....now

29 minutes ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

So any guess who Riverra keeps on his staff?  I love to keep Callahan for the OL if he agrees.  O'Connell and Tomsula would be also great to keep.

I think at the moment the only one out of those 3 that are safe for surr is O'Connell, but like you I wouldn't mind bringing all 3 back if they agree.

1 minute ago, bigdog44 said:

Love the hire of Del Rio if it happens. Another solid coach. His teams were pretty fierce in Jacksonville. Raiders were the Raiders, Reggie McKenzie couldn’t pick players. 

The culture is damn good....now

Another No Non Sense type of coach. So yes if hired the culture would be Damn Good.