Ron Rivera is Our New Coach

Ghostnote

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Man, winning that one game just cost us so much! Would’ve been nice to have been able to take Parsons with a top 10 pick in 2020 rather than Jamin but I have to ask myself, if we had been able to take Parsons do you think JDR would be as creative as Quinn has in been in Dallas in how he’s used Parsons?

I say no. We would have Parsons dropping into coverage most of the game instead of blitzing him from different positions every snap.

They would’ve screwed up that draft picks also.

Yeah, but we'd still have him and if we replaced the DC with someone competent, Parsons would still be on the roster and be able to be used properly.

What would you guys prefer more? This whole Staff fired and the team turning over again with Snyder picking things again? Or what if by seasons end the defense looks like a dominant unit playing to their potential and showing development from all the young higher picks like Davis Juste Sweat and if Cole shows more of this week version of 15 tackles and decisive and smart pursuits and impactful plays. I won’t bank too much because Lewan was out but I think we have a bunch of really good young talent at S and if those defenders start to really click and are showing what all those picks were envisioned too look like together which would you prefer? 

24 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

What would you guys prefer more? This whole Staff fired and the team turning over again with Snyder picking things again? Or what if by seasons end the defense looks like a dominant unit playing to their potential and showing development from all the young higher picks like Davis Juste Sweat and if Cole shows more of this week version of 15 tackles and decisive and smart pursuits and impactful plays. I won’t bank too much because Lewan was out but I think we have a bunch of really good young talent at S and if those defenders start to really click and are showing what all those picks were envisioned too look like together which would you prefer? 

Those aren’t the two options. The two options are we fire Ron and Snyder inserts another bum, or we don’t fire Ron and put together 5-6 win teams for all eternity 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

Why can’t Ron get fired & the young core of our D show the development you’re talking about? I’ll take both of those 

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

With the options on the table, the defensive “guru” should have this defense playing much better than they are.  I’d take a top 10 defense this year with a QB ranked fourth in passing yards.  

• Like 1

I wouldn't fire anybody, until we're mathamatically eliminated from the playoffs.

Give Rivera that chance.

He's even got a QB in Sam Howell who he also handpicked to prevent that.

And if I were owner, I would tell Rivera this to his face.

I would say to him....

"Coach, you got till your eliminated from Playoff contention before I let you go. I would sure hope to save face by you getting this team to rally, but the fans deserve better than this. So, if you still remember how to win football games, I suggest you not wait much longer" 

17 hours ago, rbcavalier said:

Fire the Front Office and Coaching staff. Try to see if we can beg a former Front Office employee currently in Atlanta to come and be our General Manager and let him hire the next HC.

I’d love it, but I doubt Snyder does it bc it makes too much sense.