2020 7 Round Mock Draft Updated 4/23/20

Ozzy

3 hours ago, gizmo2012 said:

Packers have (3) 6th round picks and (2) 7th round picks 

Thanks, it is a crap show looking at it again, got a lot of the picks wrong in the later rounds because of multiple trades so I will try and correct that.  

14 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Not to nitpick but you're missing a 7th for the Bears. They got it in the Mack trade.

Very true, there are a ton of things wrong it in, I will have to update it no doubt about that.  

22 hours ago, jebrick said:

I really doubt they are going to take a RB in this draft.  If they do it would be because Dobbins or Taylor fell to them in the 2nd.   They have 3 drafted RB on the roster and all of them have started and done well.

Give them Tyler Johnson WR Minn here.  Again to make up for the 3rd rounder that should be a DT with them taking an Oline in the 2nd.

Good points, I will have to readdress a lot of things there, and looking at their roster true they do have a lot of solid RBs even though I think they need a little more variety in runners potentially.  

Trying to edit as I see signings come in with Free Agency.  Freeman off the Falcons is big, not sure they got RB 1st round but 2nd round no question about it will be in play.  Love the Calais signing for Baltimore and that makes them less in need of an upgrade on the DL.

Looks like most safeties are getting around $11 million, or are at least offered that to Simmons on Denver, Harris on the Vikings and Devin McCourty signed for around that range for 2 years.

Also just included the David Johnson and draft picks for Hopkins for draft picks.  Crazy deal to be done, getting rid of one of the top 3 receivers in the NFL but whatever I guess.  

Edited by Ozzy

2 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

Nice draft only thing the 2nd round pick the falcons gave the ravens is the later of the 2 the one they got from the Pat's is wha they gave up

giphy.gif

Every few minutes there is a trade or a change in the order, gosh, ok I will try and address that.  

I likd the top two rounds in the update (the LSU connection).

Gotta pass on Adams in round 3.  We have a horrid history with taking injured linemen.

The rest is fine.  I think I'd go with a safety instead of Adams, given the board, and not affecting the rest of the picks

• Like 1

Honestly if you swap Matos to Epenesa i think you did pretty well overall for the Falcons.  I really don't see Matos being a target for us with his off field bullying stuff he got in trouble for and our falcon filter.  At this point if we go edge rusher in the 1st round im thinking it's Chassion Epenesa or Bust.   Chassion is gone so Epenesa it is and if possible i would REALLLY like the Falcons to target Hightower in round 4 i like that kid quite a bit.

9 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Honestly if you swap Matos to Epenesa i think you did pretty well overall for the Falcons.  I really don't see Matos being a target for us with his off field bullying stuff he got in trouble for and our falcon filter.  At this point if we go edge rusher in the 1st round im thinking it's Chassion Epenesa or Bust.   Chassion is gone so Epenesa it is and if possible i would REALLLY like the Falcons to target Hightower in round 4 i like that kid quite a bit.

That does fit the profile a little better, will be curious if they take AJ over Gross-Matos.  That off the field stuff I feel was overblow and not 100% accurate, I feel he has higher character than to do that but would be curious how he interviewed at the combine.  AJ on the field is quicker off the ball and more athletic but did not show it at the combine, won't probably get a pro day to improve on that.

9 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I likd the top two rounds in the update (the LSU connection).

Gotta pass on Adams in round 3.  We have a horrid history with taking injured linemen.

The rest is fine.  I think I'd go with a safety instead of Adams, given the board, and not affecting the rest of the picks

Trey Adams I like but yes he does get injured, not sure they will use one of the other picks to get a OT so might be stuck with get the best one in the 3rd and he might be it.  He had a solid season and was healthy all year I believe.  

40 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Trey Adams I like but yes he does get injured, not sure they will use one of the other picks to get a OT so might be stuck with get the best one in the 3rd and he might be it.  He had a solid season and was healthy all year I believe.  

He was pretty healthy, but the team also thinks they are set at OT, with Jonah Williams ready to play.  We fans don't share the same view on Hart, but at least we have Fred Johnson in the wings.