3rd
77. Denver - Neville Gallimore Oklahoma RS SR DT

83. Denver (From Pittsburgh)  - Zach Moss Utah SR RB

96. Denver (From San Francisco)  - Lloyd Cushenberry LSU JR OG/C

4th
109. Denver - Denzel Mims Baylor SR WR

128. Denver (From San Francisco) - Kyle Dugger Lenoir-Rhyne SR S

How I see DEN going

Not a fan at all for this draft for the Jets. Biadasz is huge over draft at 11. If we traded quite a bit down and got him than I'd understand. After that I expect the Jets to go hard after skill. Not edge and CB. I could easily see the next 3 picks for the Jets being 2 WRs and a RB.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Not a fan at all for this draft for the Jets. Biadasz is huge over draft at 11. If we traded quite a bit down and got him than I'd understand. After that I expect the Jets to go hard after skill. Not edge and CB. I could easily see the next 3 picks for the Jets being 2 WRs and a RB.

Over draft?  The Jets arguably need interior OL more than any team in the NFL and if any team needs a legit center it is them.  They need a center and he is the best one in this draft, over draft I do not think so.  I think he has top 15 potential but for whatever reason is dropping in some mock drafts for no real reason.  And the edge 3/4 OLB players on the Jets kind of stink outside of Jenkins I feel, they really need to improve that and the CB position is pretty weak as well.  WR is a need no doubt but not sure it is high priority or should be until that OL if fixed.   They could get good WR value in the middle to late rounds potentially.    

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Over draft?  The Jets arguably need interior OL more than any team in the NFL and if any team needs a legit center it is them.  They need a center and he is the best one in this draft, over draft I do not think so.  I think he has top 15 potential but for whatever reason is dropping in some mock drafts for no real reason.  And the edge 3/4 OLB players on the Jets kind of stink outside of Jenkins I feel, they really need to improve that and the CB position is pretty weak as well.  WR is a need no doubt but not sure it is high priority or should be until that OL if fixed.   They could get good WR value in the middle to late rounds potentially.    

We had the #7 defense in the NFL last year without Mosley. We dont need defense. We need OL and weapons. Biadasz is a good player he is just a reach at 11 is what Im saying. One of the OTs aren't a reach there, where he is. You dont draft Centers in the top 11.

13 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

We had the #7 defense in the NFL last year without Mosley. We dont need defense. We need OL and weapons. Biadasz is a good player he is just a reach at 11 is what Im saying. One of the OTs aren't a reach there, where he is. You dont draft Centers in the top 11.

Sure some teams have that logic, but did not work out to well with the Pouncey brothers being passed on, especially Maurkice that kid is going to be in the Hall of Famer most likely and dropped to the 18th pick. 

Becton and Josh Jones I think are still pretty raw and both are being over rated currently because of the desperate need for OTs.  I would be more comfortable maybe with Becton there instead of Jones who would be a total reach, but I still say Becton is oddly thin in the upper and lower body aka the ankles/feet and the hands/wrists.  

But I guess with the free agents they have yeah OT might be just as big of a need if they let those guys starters go.  But again edge is one especially if Jenkins goes and then Copeland who is not even that good go, not to mention inside with Hewitt who played well and Burgess.  And CB could be a big time issue as well if they let Maulet and Poole walk.  So does depend on what they do with their free agents.

2020 FAs

Kelvin Beachum OT
Brandon Shell OT
Robby Anderson WR
Brandon Copeland OLB
Neville Hewitt ILB
Jordan Jenkins OLB
James Burgess ILB
Arthur Maulet CB
Brian Poole CB

Edited by Ozzy

21 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Sure some teams have that logic, but did not work out to well with the Pouncey brothers being passed on, especially Maurkice that kid is going to be in the Hall of Famer most likely and dropped to the 18th pick. 

Becton and Josh Jones I think are still pretty raw and both are being over rated currently because of the desperate need for OTs.  I would be more comfortable maybe with Becton there instead of Jones who would be a total reach, but I still say Becton is oddly thin in the upper and lower body aka the ankles/feet and the hands/wrists.  

But I guess with the free agents they have yeah OT might be just as big of a need if they let those guys starters go.  But again edge is one especially if Jenkins goes and then Copeland who is not even that good go, not to mention inside with Hewitt who played well and Burgess.  And CB could be a big time issue as well if they let Maulet and Poole walk.  So does depend on what they do with their free agents.

2020 FAs

Kelvin Beachum OT
Brandon Shell OT
Robby Anderson WR
Brandon Copeland OLB
Neville Hewitt ILB
Jordan Jenkins OLB
James Burgess ILB
Arthur Maulet CB
Brian Poole CB

And we will have between 70-80mill in cap space to make signings. Money isn't an issue.

I prefer Kinlaw over Ruggs for Denver. Ideally, I would go:

1.15 - Javon Kinlaw - DL - South Carolina

2.46 -  Laviska Shenault Jr. -  WR - Colorado

3.77 - Cam Akers - RB - Florida St

3.83 - Julian Blackmon - S - Utah

3.99 - Patrick Queen - LB - LSU

4.116 - Damien Lewis - OG - LSU

4.135 - Rashard Lawrence - DL 

5.179 - Van Jefferson - WR - Florida

We need CB and OT talent as well, but the above is my best mix of need and BPA (Leaning BPA, as good teams do) given how Ozzys draft fell. 

On 12/31/2019 at 9:57 AM, Ozzy said:

87. New England - KJ Hamler Penn State RS SOPH WR
88. New Orleans - Thaddeus Moss LSU RS SOPH TE

Pats

Sorry, You have to take the TE Moss here. TE position is weak and the drop off starts after Moss.  WR Hamler is a assume pick but WR is deep in this class. Everything equal, I go with Moss. Pats don't even have bodies at the TE position. :(.

PS  Jared Pinkney  I see him more as a blocker at the next level.

Edited by m haynes

5 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Sorry, You have to take the TE Moss here. TE position is weak and the drop of starts after Moss.  WR Hamler is a assume pick but WR is deep in this class. Everything equal, I go with Moss. Pats don't even have bodies at the TE position. :(.

PS  Jared Pinkney  I see him more as a blocker at the next level.

With how I had it go Moss was gone by that selection in the bottom of the 3rd and doubt they would pass on Hamler for Moss.  Moss makes sense but I think they want a well rounded TE who could block compared to just a pass catcher.  But sure Moss makes sense ideally if they can get a chance at him.  Will be curious how he works out, he did flash as a FR on NC State back in 2016 but has done literally nothing till this past year in 2019 so that is a little bit of a concern.  Was he a product of that great system and Joe Burrow?  Will see but being the kid of Randy Moss sure helps.  

25 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Falcons needs are DT, EDGE, LG and RB... so you go 1 lineman, 1 RB and then a S and a WR? come on man. do better.

I think the Falcons would be damn lucky to have this kind of draft honestly.   The world does not always revolve around the Atlanta Falcons needs and sometimes the board changes.  I am sure many would love for me to just switch to exactly whatever you or anyone else specifically says, but no thanks.  Sometimes a point is brought up I take into considering after looking into it more, sometimes I do not. 

27 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

alright to work out some eagles trades for you. 

Bears have the eagles 6th round pick (their own pick)

The falcons have both the picks you have the eagles making in the 7th (the eagles and tampas)

This is what I was going off of.  I will have to look into it more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_NFL_Draft#CypTrade

Still do not get smart in that Philadelphia 7th round, how can their 7th round pick go to Atlanta and New England?  That means the Philadelphia pick from Tampa goes to New England then?  

This is the only bad thing about these, there is so much BS it is almost impossible to get correct and in a way kind of pointless considering all the new trades that will go down.  

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

This is what I was going off of.  I will have to look into it more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_NFL_Draft#CypTrade

Still do not get smart in that Philadelphia 7th round, how can their 7th round pick go to Atlanta and New England?  That means the Philadelphia pick from Tampa goes to New England then?  

This is the only bad thing about these, there is so much BS it is almost impossible to get correct and in a way kind of pointless considering all the new trades that will go down.  

no atlanta has their own pick and the tampa pick from the eagles. New england has the eagles pick. 

yeah i misspoke in the first post. 

Edited by ninjapirate

That is the thing, according to this yes New England has the Eagles pick but so does Atlanta.  So clearly they cannot both have it, and this has Philadelphia getting Tampa Bay's pick also so not sure if that then would go to New England or not.  

Round 7[edit]