On 12/31/2019 at 9:57 AM, Ozzy said:

86. Buffalo - Zach Moss Utah SR RB

Makes sense!

128. Buffalo - Matt Peart UCONN RS SR OT

Possibly my favourite pick.

155. Buffalo (From Cleveland) - Nathan Stanley Iowa SR QB

Awful choice. Bills won't take a QB before round 6 if at all. WR Quartney Davis would be the perfect selection.

188. Buffalo (From Cleveland) -Raequan Williams Michigan State RS SR DT

Works for me.

207. Buffalo (From Baltimore) –John Molchon Boise State SR OG

Would prefer to address the secondary here.

239. Buffalo (From Minnesota)- David Reese Florida SR ILB

If the Bills pass on a Guard in round 6 then Sean Pollard would make a lot of sense here. 

March 20

Close to worst-case-scenario for 49ers, if you can call picking DT Brown, Alabama a bad thing?

The top 4 OTs and 2 out of 3 of the Top 3 receivers gone as well - then I would actually prefer:
1a. WR Ruggs III
1b. DT Blacklock

Edited by Danish49ers

5 hours ago, Danish49ers said:

March 20

Close to worst-case-scenario for 49ers, if you can call picking DT Brown, Alabama a bad thing?

The top 4 OTs and 2 out of 3 of the Top 3 receivers gone as well - then I would actually prefer:
1a. WR Ruggs III
1b. DT Blacklock

That was a tough call, I have since switched it before I read this.  Derrick Brown I think fits and can really crush the pocket but thinking more about it the 49ers would fall in love with Kinlaw's character as a man so might take him instead, and probably like the fact he is a little more nimble and athletic.  Derrick Brown would be a better fit as a NT in Tampa Bay anyway.  They have a ton of options, could get Lamb at that spot then get a DT later as well.  

I currently have them getting Kinlaw than Winfield Jr who would be a great help in that secondary and provide much needed safety stability.  Ruggs III would fit but is not the ideal guy, nd I think they really need to get a DL with that early 1st rounder unless Lamb is there instead then go with him.  Considering how Buckner played though Derrick Brown would be a good fit no just Kinlaw might be a better fit because he has more versatility on where he can play.

Edited by Ozzy

Ozzy my guy i might have to do a 180 on ya and go in the opposite direction now lol.   I like Epenesa but with Fowler coming aboard the need isn't as much as it was.  Where as after just now looking at the Falcons roster we only have 2 linebackers on the entire dang team lol.  So we need a guaranteed starting SLB and possibly 2 more for depth between draft and FA.   Im probably starting to lean more toward Chassion at SLB now to replace Cambpell or even looking at  Murray, Queen, or Baun.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Ozzy my guy i might have to do a 180 on ya and go in the opposite direction now lol.   I like Epenesa but with Fowler coming aboard the need isn't as much as it was.  Where as after just now looking at the Falcons roster we only have 2 linebackers on the entire dang team lol.  So we need a guaranteed starting SLB and possibly 2 more for depth between draft and FA.   Im probably starting to lean more toward Chassion at SLB now to replace Cambpell or even looking at  Murray, Queen, or Baun.

Yeah a lot of things are changing around, Chaisson might be a go for them, would provide pass rush and looking at the board I would think that same exactt thing.  Murray, Queen or Baun should not be picked that high but Chassion could easily be and has value in that range, I agree.  Is a lock because doubt the Bucs go with him which is what I thought a few weeks back.

3 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah a lot of things are changing around, Chaisson might be a go for them, would provide pass rush and looking at the board I would think that same exactt thing.  Murray, Queen or Baun should not be picked that high but Chassion could easily be and has value in that range, I agree.  Is a lock because doubt the Bucs go with him which is what I thought a few weeks back.

If Chassion is picked before us in mocks i think we actually would be really smart to trade down now and get another 2nd round pick back from the Hurst trade.  Then pick one of Murray, Queen, or Baun in the 20's.   I think that might be my move in my own mock draft for the Falcons at this point.   We could then end up with something like 

Falcons trade  16 for  26 to 30 + 2nd + 5th round pick

#26 - Baun, Murray, Queen whichever falls to us i like all 3 lol. 
2a -  Blalock, Madubiake, Gallimore or Davidson - DT
2b - J.K. Dobbins, Swift, or Taylor- RB - To pair with Gurley for 1 year and then take over if he isn't healthy plus to take some wear off him.
3rd - Johnson, Arnette, Danztler - CB
4th -  Alex Highsmith <-- not giving any other names i like him to much here xD  
5th - Best OG or Safety available and same in 7th round.

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

If Chassion is picked before us in mocks i think we actually would be really smart to trade down now and get another 2nd round pick back from the Hurst trade.  Then pick one of Murray, Queen, or Baun in the 20's.   I think that might be my move in my own mock draft for the Falcons at this point.   We could then end up with something like 

Falcons trade  16 for  26 to 30 + 2nd + 5th round pick

#26 - Baun, Murray, Queen whichever falls to us i like all 3 lol. 
2a -  Blalock, Madubiake, Gallimore or Davidson - DT
2b - J.K. Dobbins, Swift, or Taylor- RB - To pair with Gurley for 1 year and then take over if he isn't healthy plus to take some wear off him.
3rd - Johnson, Arnette, Danztler - CB
4th -  Alex Highsmith <-- not giving any other names i like him to much here xD  
5th - Best OG or Safety available and same in 7th round.

Yeah that Atlanta roster looking at it is pretty messed up with the lack of LBs and DTs and even CBs, how many safeties can one have on a team?  Currently on the ESPN roster they have 10 safeties?  CB I think will be a need there, no question.  But really they got Gurley and if he is healthy that will be huge but that is a big question mark.  

I have them getting two LBs, Chaisson and getting Harrison 2nd round, if they literally only have two that is a massive problem unless they call Neal a LB, along with Wilcox or Carter.  My guess is they get a UDFA running back instead of drafting one, but agreed they might need some insurance if Gurley goes down.

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I like Delpit, but man we need a whole lot more at WR than Pittman. I'd bet literally anything we'd skip drafting WR in both rounds 1 and 2.

With the receivers they pulled out of a hat last year they might be ok and confident they can do the same with the UDFA this year.   Overall Whiteside I really like, Burnett has potential, and if Jackson and Jeffrey along with Agholor can stay healthy it should not be a problem, they also have Greg Ward who was very impressive last year and Dallas should be even more part of the passing game this year potentially.  LB they need for sure also, could go Murray 1st round also, I have had them get Justin Jefferson 1st round but depends on if Jacksonville takes him or not.  

25 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Yeah that Atlanta roster looking at it is pretty messed up with the lack of LBs and DTs and even CBs, how many safeties can one have on a team?  Currently on the ESPN roster they have 10 safeties?  CB I think will be a need there, no question.  But really they got Gurley and if he is healthy that will be huge but that is a big question mark.  

I have them getting two LBs, Chaisson and getting Harrison 2nd round, if they literally only have two that is a massive problem unless they call Neal a LB, along with Wilcox or Carter.  My guess is they get a UDFA running back instead of drafting one, but agreed they might need some insurance if Gurley goes down.

With the receivers they pulled out of a hat last year they might be ok and confident they can do the same with the UDFA this year.   Overall Whiteside I really like, Burnett has potential, and if Jackson and Jeffrey along with Agholor can stay healthy it should not be a problem, they also have Greg Ward who was very impressive last year and Dallas should be even more part of the passing game this year potentially.  LB they need for sure also, could go Murray 1st round also, I have had them get Justin Jefferson 1st round but depends on if Jacksonville takes him or not.  

Every plugged in Eagles source says they're going WR early and it's no debate. You like Whiteside? He showed very few flashes, and couldn't get on the field over the likes of Burnett and Rob Davis. He'll have his chances as he should, but he's not somebody we'll go into 2020 counting on. Burnett was a desperate flier who will battle and struggle to be the 53rd guy on the roster, prob a practice squad guy. Jackson is 33 and can't be counted on any longer, this is a sentiment within the organization. Jeffrey has a Lis Franc injury, and if he's on the roster likely will be put on PUP to start the season and won't be back until week 8. He'll prob be a post June 1 cut though. I'd rather have him on the roster though. Agholor is a free agent and there's zero chance we bring him back. Drop machine who balled out in 2017 and helped us win a SB. I like Greg Ward and believe he'll be on the roster. He'll compete for the slot but it should not be handed to him. We need LB but not in first 2 rounds. We don't value the position and like some of our young guys there. If we draft Jefferson, that'll bump Ward outta the slot. We need outside WR. The plan is to surround Carson with high end talent. No more pulling rabbits out of hats. You can bank on that.

Edited by EagleBlueDon

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Every plugged in Eagles source says they're going WR early and it's no debate. You like Whiteside? He showed very few flashes, and couldn't get on the field over the likes of Burnett and Rob Davis. He'll have his chances as he should, but he's not somebody we'll go into 2020 counting on. Burnett was a desperate flier who will battle and struggle to be the 53rd guy on the roster, prob a practice squad guy. Jackson is 33 and can't be counted on any longer, this is a sentiment within the organization. Jeffrey has a Lis Franc injury, and if he's on the roster likely will be put on PUP to start the season and won't be back until week 8. He'll prob be a post June 1 cut though. I'd rather have him on the roster though. Agholor is a free agent and there's zero chance we bring him back. Drop machine who balled out in 2017 and helped us win a SB. I like Greg Ward and believe he'll be on the roster. He'll compete for the slot but it should not be handed to him. We need LB but not in first 2 rounds. We don't value the position and like some of our young guys there. If we draft Jefferson, that'll bump Ward outta the slot. We need outside WR. The plan is to surround Carson with high end talent. No more pulling rabbits out of hats. You can bank on that.

Yes if they do not bring back Agholor that changes things, but if Jackson and Jeffrey are that injured then why not cut them both?  Whiteside I liked a lot coming out of Stanford and think he will take a big jump this up coming season.   Looking at what I had, I did have the Eagles take two RBs so have switched to them only taking Kelley at RB and getting Binjimen Victor at WR.  If a WR is there 1st round they take him but unless it is Jefferson or Ruggs III doubt they do that and that OL they should address 2nd round I feel with the value that is there but maybe WR is a play there if they do not go for one in the 1st.  

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Yes if they do not bring back Agholor that changes things, but if Jackson and Jeffrey are that injured then why not cut them both?  Whiteside I liked a lot coming out of Stanford and think he will take a big jump this up coming season.   Looking at what I had, I did have the Eagles take two RBs so have switched to them only taking Kelley at RB and getting Binjimen Victor at WR.  If a WR is there 1st round they take him but unless it is Jefferson or Ruggs III doubt they do that and that OL they should address 2nd round I feel with the value that is there but maybe WR is a play there if they do not go for one in the 1st.  

Agholor 100% will not be brought back man. Jeffrey is a good bet to be cut, Jackson will 100% be here and starting for as long as he's able to. Him and Carson have an incredible rapport. I sure as Hell hope ur right on Whiteside. But he's shown next to nothing. Shouldn't and won't be counted on imo, but will be given his shot. 0% chance we take 2 RBs so good switch, meh on Victor. If no WR in 1st (prob 5% chance) then 100% WR in 2nd.

1 minute ago, BZski said:

Wirfs at #3? Very doubtful.

Sure with Slay leaving Okudah seems like the obvious choice, but they did bring in Trufant and they have Justin Coleman, Oruwariye, Rashaan Melvin if they bring him back and Mike Jackson.

There is a lot more likelihood they get a CB later in the draft than a star OT.  Bringing in Vaitai helps no doubt, but Decker is just ok and they might need to move on from him.  And in terms of upside and how rare they are as a prospect, Wirfs is better than Okudah I feel.  Watching that big dude move at the combine, he is a freak show and would absolutely improve the protection of Stafford back there, one of the most sacked QBs in the game.  Simmons I have had him there at that spot as well and he makes a ton of sense and I would arguably take him over Okudah as well in terms of being a more rare type of prospect.