House1375

Number of wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Number of wins?

• 1-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 13-16

Good lord, @House1375, you start your first thread, and we're onto the 2nd page and no one has addressed the OP in the least.  Impressive.

Image result for smile gif

That being said.....our longest trip is Dallas this year.  There are some teams that should be improving next year (Jets, Giants, Jags) and some that are currently ahead of us (Eagles, Texans [again]).  Just glad that we're not going to see the NFC West next year.

21 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Good lord, @House1375, you start your first thread, and we're onto the 2nd page and no one has addressed the OP in the least.  Impressive.

Image result for smile gif

That being said.....our longest trip is Dallas this year.  There are some teams that should be improving next year (Jets, Giants, Jags) and some that are currently ahead of us (Eagles, Texans [again]).  Just glad that we're not going to see the NFC West next year.

Had to try and impress with one of my first posts. Erieites unite. 

• Like 1

I am done with predicting number of wins. The reason for that is there is no way talent wise last year's team was a six win team. The season was torpedoed by wtf coaching, especially after how 2018 ended.

To say I was frustrated and disappointed is a massive understatement. From this point forward, I don't want to judge them on what they SHOULD do - I want to judge the on what they actually do.

• Like 3