House1375

Number of wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Number of wins?

• 1-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 13-16

I think they are a 10 win team, which only means they will underachieve by at least 3 wins so pencil me in for 7-9.

Also, I know Im in the minority on this but I love all of the 1pm start times. I hate waiting until primetime games because Im already burnt out on 8 hours of football and having MON or THU nighters just disrupts the entire flow of the football watching schedule. I can do SUN night games, but the other two nights frankly suck if your team plays on them. It feels like a half bye-week.

Edited by AkronsWitness

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Except Lamar is coming into the same system this year. Plus with his running a system doesn’t even matter with him he can improvise. 

Fair, but they didn't know who we were the first time around.

By the second time, they and the whole league knew.

• Like 1

At first blush here is what I see:

@Ravens - L

Bengals (Thursday) - W

Redskins - W

@ Cowboys - L

Colts (4:30) - L

@ Steelers - L

@ Bengals - W

Raiders - W

bye week

Texans - W

Eagles - L

@ Jaguars - W

@ Titans - L

Ravens (Monday) - W

@ Giants - W

@ Jets - W

Steelers - W

10 wins would be glorious.

L - @Ravens

W - Bengals (Thursday)

W - Redskins

L - @ Cowboys

W - Colts (4:30)

L - @ Steelers

W - @ Bengals

W - Raiders

bye week

L - Texans

L - Eagles

W -@ Jaguars

L - @ Titans

W - Ravens (Monday)

W- @ Giants

W - @ Jets

W - Steelers

Count me in 10-6

• Like 1

I think we're underestimating how hard the beginning of the season is going to be with a rookie HC in an unprecedented offseason. It's going to start ugly, but finish strong.

@Ravens - L

Bengals (Thursday) - L

Redskins - W (would bet all the money in the world we win this game)

@ Cowboys - L

@ Steelers - L

@ Bengals - W

Raiders - W

bye week

Texans - W

Eagles - L

@ Jaguars - W

@ Titans - L

Ravens (Monday) - L

@ Giants - W

@ Jets - W

Steelers - W

8-8. I think we're the last team on the outs of the playoffs. Baker plays well and sets up for a strong 2021 where a playoff run is likely.  

19 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I think we're underestimating how hard the beginning of the season is going to be with a rookie HC in an unprecedented offseason. It's going to start ugly, but finish strong.

@Ravens - L

Bengals (Thursday) - L

@ Cowboys - L

@ Steelers - L

@ Bengals - W

Raiders - W

bye week

Texans - W

Eagles - L

@ Jaguars - W

@ Titans - L

Ravens (Monday) - L

@ Giants - W

@ Jets - W

Steelers - W

8-8. I think we're the last team on the outs of the playoffs. Baker plays well and sets up for a strong 2021 where a playoff run is likely.  

composition-stone-dolphin_28011_pic3_siz

It's really hard to predict our record this year. There's just so many question marks surrounding our team. On paper, I think we have the talent to beat just about any team, but we need Baker to bounce back, and we obviously have no idea how well our coaches will perform. Learning a new scheme makes for an adjustment period for any team, and that will especially be the case when things likely won't be normal leading up to the season with the pandemic occurring.

I think we probably lose at Baltimore, at Dallas, and at Pittsburgh, but it's not like I think we're incapable of winning any of those games. Games like the Colts, Eagles, Texans and Titans I could see going either way - just too hard to say right now. Basically, there's no game on our schedule that I think we have no chance of winning but there's also no games that I think we're incapable of losing.

I will say that the NFL didn't **** us over with our schedule as much as they did last year.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

@Ravens - L

Bengals (Thursday) - L

@ Cowboys - L

@ Steelers - L

I'm not saying you're wrong, but if we start off the season 1-5, I can't even imagine the fanbase/talking heads calling for Mayfield/Stefanski's heads.

We really need to come out at least 3-2 in our first 5 games if we want to be considered a playoff contender.