45 members have voted

1. 1. Number of wins?

• 1-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 13-16

16 hours ago, Gmen said:

MfXcaGf.png

I trained my own CPOE model using a neural network and compared it to the Next Gen Stats model.  That bottom left hand corner... not great...

That model you created really doesn't like Pat Mahomes at all. Weird.

If nothing else against Baltimore, make Lamar make throws outside the numbers. Take away inside throws by alignment with your overhang/force defenders, align your CB inside and plan some variation of man/press man, maybe mixing in some type of Cover 2/Match 2 under 3, have Myles line up in WIDE 9 on rush situations, and make those outside WR run out routes, comebacks, and other heavily involved timing routes that rely on rhythm and timing throws. I can't watch any more seam balls to TE.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gmen said:

MfXcaGf.png

I trained my own CPOE model using a neural network and compared it to the Next Gen Stats model.  That bottom left hand corner... not great...

Why Daniel Jones is almost better than Mahomes...well it has to be true cause your manipulated data says so... now can you make a graph that shows Barkley was  Legit top tier back last year and was better than Chubb? I want to see you work your dark magic

• Like 4

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Why Daniel Jones is almost better than Mahomes...well it has to be true cause your manipulated data says so... now can you make a graph that shows Barkley was  Legit top tier back last year and was better than Chubb? I want to see you work your dark magic

You aren't reading the graph correctly. My model is on the x-axis.  Next Gen Stats is on the y-axis. 

Edited by Gmen

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If nothing else against Baltimore, make Lamar make throws outside the numbers. Take away inside throws by alignment with your overhang/force defenders, align your CB inside and plan some variation of man/press man, maybe mixing in some type of Cover 2/Match 2 under 3, have Myles line up in WIDE 9 on rush situations, and make those outside WR run out routes, comebacks, and other heavily involved timing routes that rely on rhythm and timing throws. I can't watch any more seam balls to TE.

Fully agreed. Take away his comfort areas (middle of the field) and mix up coverages + blitzes. Set the edge on every down.

Someone made an interesting point - teams that play him a lot seem to do quite well defending him. Chargers in 2018 playoffs, Browns in 2019, Titans in 2019 playoffs. He had one of his worst games of the year against the Steelers in week 5. While we can't predict what strides he continues to make, I do think if his ball placement doesn't improve the same the NFL will do a lot better defending him in 2020 than 2019.

3 hours ago, Gmen said:

You aren't reading the graph correctly. My model is on the x-axis.  Next Gen Stats is on the y-axis. 

Maybe make a graph that someone can understand then.

Or maybe let’s not reinvent the wheel creating our own agenda-based metrics. 

Tldr go get em bones. 

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Maybe make a graph that someone can understand then.

Or maybe let’s not reinvent the wheel creating our own agenda-based metrics. 

Tldr go get em bones. 

It's okay. Graphs are hard. I understand

7 hours ago, Gmen said:

Well if I’m reading it you’re way, it says the Giants screwed the pooch not drafting Darnold...

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

It’s like hieroglyphics man, don’t try to read the thing too hard.

I’m just trying to tell @Gman that if the Giants would have drafted say Darnold in ‘18 and Josh Jacobs instead of Lawrence, prolly would have had a better season this past season. Then with their 6th pick they could have gone so many ways. 

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh

m7z3z4O.jpg

You need a DARK ORANGE subsection for Buno that's in regards to Chubb>>>>>>Barkley and the Giants drafting of Barkley instead of Darnold/us winning the OBJ trade. WELL DONE though, that got a chuckle.

• Like 2