House1375

Number of wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Number of wins?

• 1-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 13-16

Don't let the meme's distract you from the fact that you have one of the least accurate quarterbacks in the NFL.  So that's what OBJ meant when he said the Giants sent him to Cleveland to die.

23 hours ago, Gmen said:

Don't let the meme's distract you from the fact that you have one of the least accurate quarterbacks in the NFL.  So that's what OBJ meant when he said the Giants sent him to Cleveland to die.

Dont let your personal bias blind you to thinking, one off year now somehow makes Baker Mayfield an inaccurate QB. You like Graphs and numbers, lets take look at the track records.....in College Mayfield completed %61.4, %68.1, %70.5 and %70.9 (Heisman) and then his first year in the NFL 63.8% and more TD's in fewer games (13.5) as a rookie than ANY QB in NFL HISTORY (Brady, Manning, Luck, Elway, Marino etc).....then a SINGLE down year that consisted of bad play calling coupled with a leaky and injured offensive line, and he still completes a shade under %60 at %59.4 (AND has 2 1000 yards receivers) and ALL Of a Sudden he's an inaccurate QB? Tell me how your opinion makes sense based off ANYTHING other than 1 down year and personal opinion?

Sounds like somebody has hurt feelings.....please take the emotion out of it. We know you worked hard on your Graph. But dont let its rejection, cause you to be bitter and present an emotional assessment as facts.Your better than that @Gmen

No Skewed and massaged graph with ones interpretations of the numbers, only raw numbers and film.

giphy.gif

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 3

With the Opponents set.....I am a BIG fan of looking at the season in Quaters...4 game blocks....and block 2, 3 and 4 DONT MATTER to me...only the first quater. But I do allow myself an assessment of the schedule for the fist week that its out. And I have 2 games circled on my calendar...9/13 (opener in Baltimore) and 10/18 (Steelers game 1 in Pitts).....these games I circled as the Truth Serum games....In My Opinion....these two games will tell us what kind of year were going to have...these are the TWO BIGGEST games on the Schedule....

Has anyone else circled these games, or other games on the Schedule......of COURSE one game at a time...and until we start winning, we shouldnt count ANY SINGLE game as a win....there are games that are "Winnable", KC in KC is a LOT harder than beating Cinncy, Washington or Detroit in Cleveland (only chose these teams as examples due to where they finished and drafted)

47 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Dont let your personal bias blind you to thinking, one off year now somehow makes Baker Mayfield an inaccurate QB. You like Graphs and numbers, lets take look at the track records.....in College Mayfield completed %61.4, %68.1, %70.5 and %70.9 (Heisman) and then his first year in the NFL 63.8% and more TD's in fewer games (13.5) as a rookie than ANY QB in NFL HISTORY (Brady, Manning, Luck, Elway, Marion etc).....then a SINGLE down year that consisted of bad play calling coupled with a leaky and injured offensive line, and he still completes a shade under %60 at %59.4 (AND has 2 1000 yards receivers) and ALL Of a Sudden he's an inaccurate QB? Tell me how your opinion makes sense based off ANYTHING other than 1 down year and personal opinion?

Sounds like somebody has hurt feelings.....please take the emotion out of it. We know you worked hard on your Graph. But dont let its rejection, cause you to be bitter and present an emotional assessment as facts.Your better than that @Gmen

No Skewed and massaged graph with ones interpretations of the numbers, only raw numbers and film.

giphy.gif

Q1Ik1T5.png

He was average in 2018.  But he really gave "sophomore slump" a new meaning, didn't he? 

2 hours ago, Gmen said:

This coming from the guy who told us last yr that Pat Shurmur was a good coach and would do a good job. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Gmen said:

Q1Ik1T5.png

He was average in 2018.  But he really gave "sophomore slump" a new meaning, didn't he? 

Can you post that graph again that showed Barkley wasn’t a very good RB last year. Now that is a true meaning of sophomore slump. Yeah you take a QB top5 your not sure what your going to get really but you take a RB top5 they shouldn’t ever have a down year...hell Josh Allen has as many rushing Career TDs as Barkley. Great investment of a #2 overall pick...hell how many rookie RBs last year had a better season than Barkley based on your graph? 

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gmen said:

Q1Ik1T5.png

So I've used raw numbers to prove that Mayfield is not Josh Allen in terms of accuracy.....

You just re-posted another graph (a way to present numbers, with importance placed on what the graphs maker thinks is important) and still didnt answer the question. Please validate your opinion presented as facts (" the fact that you have one of the least accurate quarterbacks in the NFL"), based off something OTHER than a SINGLE (1) year "Soph Slump" and your OPINION....

giphy.gif

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

@Gmen can you make a graph on successful coverage and allowed passer rating by corners who also have 4 charges of armed robbery and 4 charges of aggravated assault with a firearm. I’m interested in what you stats say...

In all fairness, one of the Giants would be #1 in that category.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Gmen said:

He is on his way to the HOF, he is taking the Eli path. Eli completed 52% of his passes in his sophomore year and had a lower rating.

Then again, Eli has a lower career rating than Baker. I'm talking about a surefire first ballot Hall of famer that Baker is faring better than.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gmen said:

Talking about the Soph slump, after walking on to TWO major D1 programs and making other Quaterbacks who would make it to NFL transfer to different schools, winning the Heisman AND re-writing the NFL record books for a Rookie.......yes, .it was a Soph slump, but your attempting to make it sound like he completely SHAT the bed, no he didnt look great, but still was half a point away from %60 completion percentage, still threw 20+ Td's, almost 4k yards, and had 2 1000 yard receivers......but for Baker Mayfield that IS a SLUMP.....easier to slump when the bar is set so high eh?

You didnt disappear because you ran out of logical points did you? :D

tenor.gif?itemid=14119598

Edited by DaWg_LB.