45 members have voted

1. 1. Number of wins?

• 1-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 13-16

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2019 at 10:12 AM, House1375 said:

Long time reader. Hardly ever post so why don't I start a topic for once. With such a disappointing year, I figured why not look to the future like usual.

Obviously we have coach's to hire, offseason, free agency and draft to go before any official predictions can be made.

Just wanted to say I enjoy hearing a lot of rumors on here and how much everyone banters back and forth, quite entertaining.

I'm from Erie, PA and go to a bunch of games usually every year. Anyone else here from Erie?

Browns' opponents for 2020:

Home:

Ravens, Bengals, Steelers, Texans, Colts, Eagles, Redskins and Raiders.

Away:

Ravens, Bengals, Steelers, Jaguars, Titans, Cowboys, Giants and Jets.

DISCUSS

Good Lord, I hope this doesn't turn into a trip across the pond......

• Like 2

From ProFootballTalk: On Jags London games.

The dates and opponents for those games have not been announced, although the Jaguars announced that home games against the Bears and Steelers will take place in Jacksonville. They are also set to host the Colts, Titans, Texans, Browns, Lions and Dolphins.

2/6 shot we are going.

12 minutes ago, House1375 said:

From ProFootballTalk: On Jags London games.

The dates and opponents for those games have not been announced, although the Jaguars announced that home games against the Bears and Steelers will take place in Jacksonville. They are also set to host the Colts, Titans, Texans, Browns, Lions and Dolphins.

2/6 shot we are going.

Me no likey them odds.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2020 at 12:34 PM, brooks1957 said:

I am done with predicting number of wins. The reason for that is there is no way talent wise last year's team was a six win team. The season was torpedoed by wtf coaching, especially after how 2018 ended.

To say I was frustrated and disappointed is a massive understatement. From this point forward, I don't want to judge them on what they SHOULD do - I want to judge the on what they actually do.

Exactly where I am at.

Last year this team as a whole was way less than the sum of its parts.

I want a reason to believe that ish will not be repeated.

And to get an idea of which, if any, of the parts we are overvaluing and need to replace.

Edited by bruceb
Related thought
  • Like 1