45 members have voted

1. 1. Number of wins?

• 1-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 13-16

31 minutes ago, Gmen said:

cxskqAS.png

Kind of.  I took a deep dive into analytics during the quarantine.  Made some nice plots.  OBJ.... not so good

So are you extrapolating to the future as well? Odell plays injured throughout the entire the season in an offence run by the human embodiment of a traffic cone (AND gets 1000 yards), and suddenly there is no chance for improvement? 

Meanwhile Dexter Lawrence is tearing up the league with an intimidating .15 sacks a game. And Jabrill Peppers is doing what exactly? Hmm....

Edited by Here'sJim
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Here'sJim said:

So are you extrapolating to the future as well? Odell plays injured throughout the entire the season in an offence run by the human embodiment of a traffic cone (AND gets 1000 yards), and suddenly there is no chance for improvement? 

Meanwhile Dexter Lawrence is tearing up the league with an intimidating .15 sacks a game. And Jabrill Peppers is doing what exactly? Hmm....

You'll make excuses for OBJ as long as he's on your team, and you'll be relieved you don't have to root for him the second he's gone. 

Dexter Lawrence was PFF's highest rated rookie DT.  Peppers had 76 tackles, 6 PD, 3 FF, 1 INT, 1 TD in 11 games.  He was on pace for a great season.  Giants just picked up his 5th year option.  Honestly, those two were probably the Giants best defensive players last year.

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Week 1: @Ravens

Exciting and really brutal opener. At least it spares us the automatic home opener loss. Headed into the reigning MVP and having a short offseason to prepare for Lamar, knowing that you're going to get him/them healthy and at full strength is a tough task.

Week 2: Bengals (Thursday)

A Thursday game WEEK 2 coming off of a physically brutal game vs. Baltimore is just AWFUL. A short week to get healthy and throw together a scheme against a rookie QB is unfortunate.

Week 3: Redskins

This is one of those games that if we lose, we aren't a playoff team, regardless of how Weeks 1 and 2 go IMO.

Week 4: @ Cowboys

Really tough matchup for us. That offense against our defense is going to give me nightmares. Their OL/Running game against our Front 7 is going to be very difficult to overcome. 

Week 5: Colts (4:30)

I'm one of the few "Colts haters" this year. I don't believe in Rivers anymore. He was great, but he's a shell of his former self. It's also not at Lucas Oil, so that's encouraging.

Week 6: @ Steelers

Too bad this game isn't Week 1 after the Myles incident. The Steelers clearly went "ALL IN" on one last run with Ben.

Week 7: @ Bengals

Back to back divisional games here.

Week 8: Raiders

HAVE to win this one headed into the bye.

Week 9: BYE week

We need to be 5-3 headed into the bye, worst case scenario IMO

Week 10: Texans

We'll see how this new regime is coming off of a bye with 2 full weeks to scheme against the Texans with Watson coming to town

Week 11: Eagles

Which Wentz are we going to see? Three consecutive home games is nice.

Week 12: @ Jaguars

We need to win road games like this

Week 13: @ Titans

Tough road game down the stretch. I'd let Tannehill throw for 600 yards before I let Henry do anything. If they don't play all game with 8 in the box I'll be upset. If Tannehill beats you, then so be it.

Week 14: Ravens (Monday)

A game with potentially major implications in PRIME TIME down the stretch. You want to be taken seriously on the national stage? You'd better come to play.

Week 15: @ Giants

Week 16: @ Jets

We HAVE TO beat the Giants and Jets down the stretch, albeit the schedule balances back with 4 out of the last 5 on the road

Week 17: Steelers

This is the finale that we all deserve to see.

Bottom Line:

We HAVE TO go 3-3 worst case scenario in the division, probably more like 4-2, to be put in a position to contend for the playoffs. 

I predict we go 15-1 but unfortunately that one loss was to the Redskins so we miss the playoffs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gmen said:

cxskqAS.png

Kind of.  I took a deep dive into analytics during the quarantine.  Made some nice plots.  OBJ.... not so good

OBJ not so good or greatly misused?  While you’re researching and looking up analytics can you see how Chubb and Barkley compare especially when one was a top5 pick and the other was a 2nd pick

Edited by buno67
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

OBJ not so good or greatly misused?  While you’re researching and looking up analytics can you see how Chubb and Barkley compare especially when one was a top5 pick and the other was a 2nd pick

BQbXJK5.png

2 hours ago, Gmen said:

BQbXJK5.png

Ironically you proved his point. They aren't that far from each other on the chart(with a large draft difference)... And are you prepared to say Barkley is an average back based off those stats too? Lol