Number of wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Number of wins?

• 1-4
    • 5-8
    • 9-12
    • 13-16

9 minutes ago, buno67 said:

So their both mainly in quadrant 3. Seems like the good 1st rd RBs are in 2 & 4 and the washed up/overrated 1st rd pickS are in 3. Way to blow a top5 pick

Could’ve been worse. Could have gotten saddled with one of the bad quarterbacks in that class. 

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Could’ve been worse. Could have gotten saddled with one of the bad quarterbacks in that class. 

.'18 class looks better than '19 class, especially when gardner minshew is the best QB out of the '19 class...blowing back to back top6 picks...woof

10 hours ago, buno67 said:

.'18 class looks better than '19 class, especially when gardner minshew is the best QB out of the '19 class...blowing back to back top6 picks...woof

tu7x4MS.png

Dv3UwSq.png

FWIW, the next gen stats CPOE is much more favorable to Daniel Jones compared to the nflfastR model.  Their data isn't as accessible as nflfastR, so that's what I have to use

I'm just presenting the data.

4 hours ago, Gmen said:

tu7x4MS.png

Dv3UwSq.png

FWIW, the next gen stats CPOE is much more favorable to Daniel Jones compared to the nflfastR model.  Their data isn't as accessible as nflfastR, so that's what I have to use

I'm just presenting the data.

Data is all fun and games but Minshew was better than Jones last year. If your going to live by the data you better be calling Barkley overrated and a potential waste of a #2 overall pick

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Data is all fun and games but Minshew was better than Jones last year. If your going to live by the data you better be calling Barkley overrated and a potential waste of a #2 overall pick

Opinion is fun and games.  Data is objective.

3 hours ago, Gmen said:

Opinion is fun and games.  Data is objective.

Data shows the giants might have been good this year with a combo of Darnold and Josh Jacobs or the other Penn St RB that the data said was better than Barkley.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:39 PM, Gmen said:

You'll make excuses for OBJ as long as he's on your team, and you'll be relieved you don't have to root for him the second he's gone. 

Dexter Lawrence was PFF's highest rated rookie DT.  Peppers had 76 tackles, 6 PD, 3 FF, 1 INT, 1 TD in 11 games.  He was on pace for a great season.  Giants just picked up his 5th year option.  Honestly, those two were probably the Giants best defensive players last year.

Giants 7 wins last 2 years quadrant loser.

Another quadrant Freddie kitchens won 7 games in 1 year

On 5/8/2020 at 4:39 PM, Gmen said:

You'll make excuses for OBJ as long as he's on your team, and you'll be relieved you don't have to root for him the second he's gone. 

Dexter Lawrence was PFF's highest rated rookie DT.  Peppers had 76 tackles, 6 PD, 3 FF, 1 INT, 1 TD in 11 games.  He was on pace for a great season.  Giants just picked up his 5th year option.  Honestly, those two were probably the Giants best defensive players last year.

Who cares what PFF had him rated as. PFF also has Gardner Minshew rated better than Daniel Jones... box score wise Peppers was on pace to have a slightly better season than '18 and his '18 wasnt anything special at all. His '19 PFF grade is worst than his '18 PFF grade and his '18 season wasnt a great season. Picking up his 5th year option doesnt mean he is great or anything. His 5th year option is $6.7m.That is an easy contract to swallow. now if peppers was a top10 pick and his option was going to be close to $10m, you might not be picking that up

Not much else going on, so I’m thinking about week 1. I will be really curious to see who starts on defense.

It might be safer to have Sendejo start over Delpit week 1. He hits REALLY hard and defends the run. Just get our best run defenders on the field and make Lamar throw.