Ryan Pace Presser

Nads786

But he is delusional with the following points:

1. Mitch is their starter until proven otherwise in spite of the overwhelming mountain of evidence to the contrary.

2. Mentioned bringing back Kyle Long, GOOD LORD!!!

3. Mentioned Flote being worth the 5th year option.

4. Excuses, excuses, and absolutely no mention of how horrendous the entire Offensive unit was.

5. Nagy even more delusional saying Mitch learned a lot, yeah how not to fin an NFL offense.

We are headed for the treadmill peeps.

1 minute ago, malagabears said:

But he is delusional with the following points:

1. Mitch is their starter until proven otherwise in spite of the overwhelming mountain of evidence to the contrary.

2. Mentioned bringing back Kyle Long, GOOD LORD!!!

3. Mentioned Flote being worth the 5th year option.

4. Excuses, excuses, and absolutely no mention of how horrendous the entire Offensive unit was.

5. Nagy even more delusional saying Mitch learned a lot, yeah how not to fin an NFL offense.

We are headed for the treadmill peeps.

What? Pace said almost right off the bat "we struggled in that area this year...that's real."

5 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

What? Pace said almost right off the bat "we struggled in that area this year...that's real."

I wanted to hear we really struggled, like dead last in a lot of critical categories. I don't see any reason to have hope for next season. We are headed for treadmill territory. 

Edited by malagabears

Just now, malagabears said:

I wanted to hear we really struggled, like dead last in a lot of critical categories. I don't see any reason to have hope for next season. De are headed for treadmill territory. 

Trevor Lawrence will make you forget about this disaster.

Jackson, Hicks, Mack, Fuller and Smith have to feel devastated.

12 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

Pace also said Glennon was the unquestioned starter before drafting Mitch. I take these pressers with a heavy grain of salt. Why haven't we fired any of our staff yet?

I'm sure Nagy still needs to have his exit interviews and all that crap. If he is going to can anyone, I'm sure he already knows it.

21 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

Pace also said Glennon was the unquestioned starter before drafting Mitch. I take these pressers with a heavy grain of salt. Why haven't we fired any of our staff yet?

And he was the unquestioned starter, was he not? Pace preaches competition competition competition yet the QB spot was clearly won by Trubisky throughout August of 2017, yet Glennon was handed the job. 

This means Trubisky is the starter and they won't bring in *serious* competition for him, unless you think Jordan Love or someone else is *serious* or Case Keenum is *serious*. Nagy has to feel horrendous. His first HC job and maybe his last is going to hinge on arguably the game's worst QB.

Pace is a joke and fully believes in this clown. It's embarrassing. He should be ashamed of himself.