Draft Decision Thread - Jake Fromm Thinks He'll Be Drafted High for Some Reason

ramssuperbowl99

Just now, jrry32 said:

Kirby modernizing the offense? That'll be the day. Muschamp and Kirby will modernize their offenses on the same day. xD

We all said the same about LSU, and look what happened.  Honestly, I can't see UGA sniffing another national title game until they get out of the stone age that the offense is currently trapped in. 

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

We all said the same about LSU, and look what happened.  Honestly, I can't see UGA sniffing another national title game until they get out of the stone age that the offense is currently trapped in. 

Unlike Kirby and Musty, the Ogre is just a figurehead.

8 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Kirby believes he can win the natty aka 2009 Bama style.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Kirby believes he can win the natty aka 2009 Bama style.

Yeah, I don't have an answer for that one.  None of my teams except for Navy show any inclination of innovation.  The Redskins went back to the Coryell offense, and Georgia is going to stick with their stone age offense.  Meanwhile, Navy is doing new things on defense with a different coordinator and adding Chip Kelly-inspired spread concepts to their triple option.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NateDawg said:

For LSU, Patrick Queen, Justin Jefferson, Grant Delpit, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Lloyd Cushenberry, Saadiq Charles, and Jacob Phillips declare for the draft.

That's a whole lotta talent there. I didn't pay much attention to Queen before the NC game but he played excellent. I'm going to keep an eye on him.

12 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

LSU got their natty, gonna take a year off to reload cause the 2021 roster is looking stacked, and let angry Clemson bring back Etienne and win the Natty again. You're welcome, world. 

The fact we're not even mentioning Bama is funny. With the ACC being a beyond terrible conference though, Clemson will obviously have to be in the conversation as the final four bc no one is on their level said conference. 

12 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

LSU got their natty, gonna take a year off to reload cause the 2021 roster is looking stacked, and let angry Clemson bring back Etienne and win the Natty again. You're welcome, world. 

2021. With our qb... MAX JOHNSON. Has the future looking huge for LSU, and crippling for the rest of the SEC.