Bears fire a bunch of coaches (Mostly offense)

GOGRIESE

14 hours ago, topwop1 said:

He is a good prospect for sure but let's not act like he doesn't have just as much top talent around him as Burrow does.

I just think Burrow is a better QB. I also think DeShaun Watson was a better college QB than Lawrence is for what it's worth.

That's not a knock against Lawrence, but it's clear who the better QB was last night on the big stage.

We'll agree to disagree. He doesn't have as much talent around him as Burrow. The LSUoffense is loaded. Their C, all 3 WR's and RB are top 50 picks. Their OC just left for an NFL job as the youngest OC in league history. Those weapons are big and they're fast. The Clemson weapons couldn't win enough vs the LSU DB's (all of them being future pros) on Monday and that made it impossible on Lawrence. Meanwhile the LSU weapons were destroying the Clemson DB's (all of them future pros) at will.

I think right now Burrow is better; he's also 3 years older. Lawrence is likely going top 1 next year and I hope the Bears are in the race for him.

Once again I think we're arguing semantics. Both are great.

Edited by beardown3231

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

We'll agree to disagree. He doesn't have as much talent around him as Burrow. The LSUoffense is loaded. Their C, all 3 WR's and RB are top 50 picks. Their OC just left for an NFL job as the youngest OC in league history. Those weapons are big and they're fast. The Clemson weapons couldn't win enough vs the LSU DB's (all of them being future pros) on Monday and that made it impossible on Lawrence. Meanwhile the LSU weapons were destroying the Clemson DB's (all of them future pros) at will.

I think right now Burrow is better; he's also 3 years older. Lawrence is likely going top 1 next year and I hope the Bears are in the race for him.

I would have no issues with the Bears taking Lawrence if they have a shot at him in the 2021 draft.

Only thing I have issue with is that 70s surfer/stoner hairstyle he's rocking.  Bad look man.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Who knows what pro career will be and being older is a huge factor. Small sample size is a thing as well.
That being said Burrow played at or near highest level of all time for a college QB last year.  
From what I saw too it wasn’t just pitch and catch to wide open guys like Leech teams or old BYU or Spurrier. This guy was dropping dimes all year.  
Crazy. 

• Like 1