Dorsey officially fired

hornbybrown

Just now, big poppa pump said:

Computers can be a great source of information.  Football, in general, also has a personal need.  You need to listen, and see with your own eyes.  If you relied too heavily on computers to construct a team, I would guarantee that it would not be a successful one.

It’s not an either/or thing, it’s both.

Old football dudes just buck change as they have to learn new sht and actually adapt.

1 minute ago, big poppa pump said:

Computers can be a great source of information.  Football, in general, also has a personal need.  You need to listen, and see with your own eyes.  If you relied too heavily on computers to construct a team, I would guarantee that it would not be a successful one.

for like the millionth time they still have people scouts who do that stuff, the computers will just optimize and quantify processes so you dont have to do stuff like

"ah who's to know which one is better i'll go with my gut"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Yep. Analytics should enhance not replace. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

also some point soon, computers will be able to see better than us