Dorsey officially fired

hornbybrown

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

imagine if we get

Depo
Wolf
Stefanski

a slimmed down, streamlined version of last year with a guy who can work with people AND the coach that the smart people wanted last year

and everyone gonna btch cause the big oaf is gone

If they get FA, and the draft right, along with coaching the team to it's full potential (which is playoffs with current roster)

then no one gon btch

• Like 1

Wonder the impact on Baker this has. Has to have as much confidence as ever in himself to know he is a cornerstone.

Mcdaniels or Mccarthy looking like a strong possibility.

I'll miss Dorsey because he took a chance on talented players and had good connections within the league. Sheldon Rich and hunt great gets and usually fa's don't play hard for us. 

Yet i won't miss the vision for the roster. Dependent on myles. Too much money at wr. We will see what happens.

Move obj to the 9rs where he belongs. Draft wr and ol in 1st and put it all in the past.

6 minutes ago, matt27j said:

Wonder the impact on Baker this has. Has to have as much confidence as ever in himself to know he is a cornerstone.

Mcdaniels or Mccarthy looking like a strong possibility.

I'll miss Dorsey because he took a chance on talented players and had good connections within the league. Sheldon Rich and hunt great gets and usually fa's don't play hard for us. 

Yet i won't miss the vision for the roster. Dependent on myles. Too much money at wr. We will see what happens.

Move obj to the 9rs where he belongs. Draft wr and ol in 1st and put it all in the past.

Obj for bosa straight up.