Dropped INTs

Pandomonium

is there a way to find a stat for defensive drops?
I know we have dropped A LOT of INTs this season
some of them were game closers that if they were caught we wouldn't have the high blood pressure endings we have had

i'm willing to bet withersoon and harris probably lead the team in dropped INTs

just curious if any of you can shed any light on this

Not sure how many we truly have though. Moore had one against Tampa, Harris had two the last two weeks (and that's if you consider last week's a drop), Warner had the one where Reed collided with him. Trying to think of how many others we have actually  had. Last year we had 8, and I'd say that this year we probably had fewer, so that's good. 

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not sure how many we truly have though. Moore had one against Tampa, Harris had two the last two weeks (and that's if you consider last week's a drop), Warner had the one where Reed collided with him. Trying to think of how many others we have actually  had. Last year we had 8, and I'd say that this year we probably had fewer, so that's good. 

Warner dropped a potential pick 6 against the Cards in the 2nd game

Spoon dropped one vs Cincy and NO. 

Harris dropped one vs LAR, not counting the one vs SEA. 

Warner/Reed dropped one vs ATL and Warner dropped one vs AZ. 

Moore dropped a INT against TB. 

Someone dropped one vs SEA the first time, possibly Warner? 

Tartt has a dropped INT as well, forget against who though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rudyZ said:

If Marcel Harris ever catches an interception, I'll be shocked. He just looks so awkward trying to catch the ball. No wonder he's on defense.

well i guess the good news is that he's in position to intercept the ball (even though he drops it) .....It could be worse

21 hours ago, Pandomonium said:

well i guess the good news is that he's in position to intercept the ball (even though he drops it) .....It could be worse

I'm sure he'll be responsible for causing other defenders to miss interceptions over the course of his career. He has a knack for playing the ball. He just can't catch it to save his life.

• Like 1