Tracking the Competition: 2020 NFL Head Coaching & Core Staff Openings

Mind Character

25 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I'm almost hoping the Giants save Jimmy from himself by snagging McDaniels.

I know a lot of you guys want him, but I still have serious concerns about his douchebaggery interfering with his leadership.

Yep, and I'd almost bet on the fact Hapless Haslam, after preaching "alignment" as the holy grail of this coaching search falls in love with the little Napoleon "my way or the highway" McDaniels (completely flying in the face of the alignment philosophy) if the Giants don't save us from ourselves

Edited by dawgdish

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

What kinda sheltered, jonestown commune, Mormon village have you been living in? Spank bank is dated, my man. 

I would let you in on my secret - but I would have to............ you know, LOL.

It's dated, huh? Well that fits me because I am dated too - aka O-L-D.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Whelp we can get whoever we want now.

Other than possibly missing out on some assistant coaches, I see no problem being the last one to hire our HC.  Jimmy has shown a million times to be reactionary, and he has no reason to rush this thing.

That said, our announcement should be coming in about 15 minutes.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

We should all rest easy knowing that no matter who is picked they can't possibly keep Ryan Lindley as the QB Coach. 

I mean...do we even know if Lindley was a bad coach? It's kind of hard to tell if your assistant position coaches suck or not.

He's certainly not someone we need to fight to keep here, but it seems like a reactionary take. Does he have a history of sucking?