NYRaiders Mock Offseason V 1.5

NYRaider

21 hours ago, Steins Gate said:

This. 

McCoy would be nice and open things up for our young pass rushers. But would he come here?

I want to see Kizer with a training camp under his belt. 

Not high on Mariota. He isn't a good passer. But if we bring him in to push Carr (on a cheap deal), I wouldn't mind it. 

We're on the brink of being a good team, in a brand new stadium, and in a state with zero state income taxes. Those all seem like pretty good reasons to come here. 

Kizer isn't good and was one of the worst quarterbacks in NFL history as a rookie. 

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We're on the brink of being a good team, in a brand new stadium, and in a state with zero state income taxes. Those all seem like pretty good reasons to come here. 

Kizer isn't good and was one of the worst quarterbacks in NFL history as a rookie. 

Don't get me wrong, I WANT McCoy. Just skeptical.

I know Kizer isn't good. But I still want to see him during preseason to use my own eye test on him in Gruden's offense. Just curiosity. 

23 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Don't get me wrong, I WANT McCoy. Just skeptical.

I know Kizer isn't good. But I still want to see him during preseason to use my own eye test on him in Gruden's offense. Just curiosity. 

We're on the upswing with our impressive rookie class. Plus now we have the new stadium, Mayock in control of personnel moves, and financial benefits of being in a state with no state income tax. I think we'll do pretty well in free agency this year. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

We're on the upswing with our impressive rookie class. Plus now we have the new stadium, Mayock in control of personnel moves, and financial benefits of being in a state with no state income tax. I think we'll do pretty well in free agency this year. 

I mentioned this in another thread. But worth noting here.

21 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I mentioned this in another thread. But worth noting here.

IIRC Gruden's post season press conference was also extremely short. Seems like they were just kind of done with the Oakland era of football and ready to high tail it to Vegas. 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

IIRC Gruden's post season press conference was also extremely short. Seems like they were just kind of done with the Oakland era of football and ready to high tail it to Vegas. 

They did what they had to do to complete the time in Oakland. Made it as fan friendly as possible with certain moves. 

They've known from the beginning this was all about building for and towards Vegas.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:45 PM, raidr4life said:

Arguably the top WR would have to get by the NYG, CAR, AZ, JAX, CLE, NYJ

Giants have bigger needs, still have Tate, sheappard, engram. Got to protect it young QB with oline first and block for ur RB.

Carolina has dj Moore and McCaffery. Not sure they take another first on wr after Moore and Samuel last 3 years.

Arizona could very well take a wr or Oline. 

Jax another team that has many different needs, DJ chark and others played well. Don't see them taking WR but possibly.

Cle def not unless they make some trades of Beckham and Landry 

Jets are best chance he goes imo followed by jags/Arizona. Rest I don't see.