LB-Steve Russ*

DB-Chris Harris 
Assistant DB-Richard Rodgers/ Brent Vieselmeyer

DQC-Vincent Rivera

Specials-Nate Kazcor
Assistant Specials-Ben Jacobs 

Head Trainer- Ryan Vermillion*

Medical Consultant- Dr. Kevin Wilks

So what is everyone’s thought on this group as a whole or you like these names not these? I’ve actually been reading up on the training and medical consultant. Their spoken pretty highly of. I think with everything with this team it’s wait and see cautiously optimistic. But I am excited to see our team look well coached and running things like a normal team. I have reservations about some of the coaches or I had other preferences. But all in all I’m happy. Gotta continue to getting young picks to contribute and even start to shape the identity of this staffs vision. A healthy Guice and Young and co and this team can make improvements on both sides. But being tough in the trenches and having players in shape and well coached can go a long way

14 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

So what is everyone’s thought on this group as a whole or you like these names not these? I’ve actually been reading up on the training and medical consultant. Their spoken pretty highly of. I think with everything with this team it’s wait and see cautiously optimistic. But I am excited to see our team look well coached and running things like a normal team. I have reservations about some of the coaches or I had other preferences. But all in all I’m happy. Gotta continue to getting young picks to contribute and even start to shape the identity of this staffs vision. A healthy Guice and Young and co and this team can make improvements on both sides. But being tough in the trenches and having players in shape and well coached can go a long way

For me that’s the biggest thing I’m excited about. We all hope things go very well with the new regime. I just can’t believe that all these changes have been made and so quickly. I can’t be much happier (of course winning a SB) but we’ve been waiting for this change for a long time. Maybe some of us wanted a different HC but you have to be ecstatic to have a FRESH START for this organization. Damn! Can’t wait for April 23rd. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Not sure where to mention this, but he hired Bill Callahan. With Bruce and Dorsey gone, I feel like a Trent Williams deal will be back on the table. Although, we have analytics people running the show for us.

I don’t think Rivera wants to trade Trent.  But it’s still early. 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 8:51 PM, bigdog44 said:

HC Rivera 

OC- Scott Turner

QB-Ken Zampese

RB-Randy Jordan

WR- JimHostler
Assistant WR- Drew Terrell

OL- John Matsko*
Assistant OL- Travelle Wharton

TE-Pete Hoener

OQC- Luke Del Rio/ Todd Storm

DC- Del Rio

DL-Sam Mills III
Assistant DL- Jeff Zgonina

LB-Steve Russ*

DB-Chris Harris 
Assistant DB-Richard Rodgers/ Brent Vieselmeyer

DQC-Vincent Rivera

Specials-Nate Kazcor
Assistant Specials-Ben Jacobs 

Head Trainer- Ryan Vermillion
Director of Player Performance- Brett Nenaber 

Medical Consultant- Dr. Kevin Wilks

I like the Zgonina hire. He was DL coach in San Fran from ‘16-18 and is credited with a good deal of DeForest Buckners development. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 5:36 PM, candyman93 said:

Not sure where to mention this, but he hired Bill Callahan. With Bruce and Dorsey gone, I feel like a Trent Williams deal will be back on the table. Although, we have analytics people running the show for us.

Could be, unless Bill soured on Trent for leaving them less talented last season. I honestly can’t recall how their relationship was. 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:55 PM, MKnight82 said:

I don’t think Rivera wants to trade Trent.  But it’s still early. 

He stated in his press conference that he wants to win now.  He's going to do what he can to convince Trent to stay.  

The situation boils down to this......is this really about money, or the medical staff?  If it's truly the medical staff, we have not gotten rid of Inova Health, and nothing is going to convince Trnet to return.  If it was part medical staff and Bruce Allen, we stand a chance.  If it's money, then we have a chance, but do we want him back at that point?  I know my answer to that, but I know different people will feel different ways. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

He stated in his press conference that he wants to win now.  He's going to do what he can to convince Trent to stay.  

The situation boils down to this......is this really about money, or the medical staff?  If it's truly the medical staff, we have not gotten rid of Inova Health, and nothing is going to convince Trnet to return.  If it was part medical staff and Bruce Allen, we stand a chance.  If it's money, then we have a chance, but do we want him back at that point?  I know my answer to that, but I know different people will feel different ways. 

A little bit of A into B? A pissed me off so bad I want B as compensation? Feasible. 

2 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

You guys will like Matsko and Sam Mills III, I wish them the best in DC. Now if only you had a Coach that could make adjustments when losing etc.

We spent the last 5+ seasons without one, so it'll be fine to not notice a difference.