Are You Comfortable with the RB Position?

CWood21

9 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I hope so.  This is our biggest issue on defense this year.  You can't allow a QB to sit back there and pick you apart.  We got some sacks yesterday because Tampa's O line is a mess.

I think our secondary would look so much better if we had a consistent pass rush.

34 minutes ago, jontat83 said:

I think our secondary would look so much better if we had a consistent pass rush.

Yep ... goes hand in hand.  Look for any really good secondary and you'll see a quality pass rush in front of them.  Time for Ted to add a few more rushers this offseason.

On 12/4/2017 at 1:51 PM, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I thought Kenny Clark was drafted to help with the pass rush.....

he helps the pass rush by helping Mike Daniels not play as many run snaps and contribute to more pass rushing effort.  And he's not a joke out there vs the pass either like say Johnny Jolly or Ryan Pickett

His play is also helping the 5 across looks with ILB blitzes get home more often.

4 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

he helps the pass rush by helping Mike Daniels not play as many run snaps and contribute to more pass rushing effort.  And he's not a joke out there vs the pass either like say Johnny Jolly or Ryan Pickett

His play is also helping the 5 across looks with ILB blitzes get home more often.

Yeah it's not like Clark is just standing out there in a tub of mud on passing plays.  If he gets 1 on 1 he's fully capable of driving any OL into the QBs lap.  Even if he's not racking up sacks I've seen him plenty of times this year crapping up the pocket, the guy pretty much lives on the other side of the LOS.

12 hours ago, LargeFarva said:

"Ball watching casual" might be my favorite insult ever.

I'm terrible these days. I'm either here trying to crack jokes or drinking with people who don't realize I am trying to watch football. Lol I barely see anything but the ball. I've become what I mock.

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I'm terrible these days. I'm either here trying to crack jokes or drinking with people who don't realize I am trying to watch football. Lol I barely see anything but you ball. I've become what I mock.

We still accept you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived