2020 Free Agency

Lionized

Quinn: "Who else can we sign from New England?"

Patricia: "Well, there was this one guy that used to bring Tom Brady coffee during morning practices, he wore a jersey"

Quinn "Well, we know he can rush (coffee to) the passer".

Quinn and Patricia simultaneously "New Starting DE!!!" 

Edited by DOBSON10
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, detroitroar said:

Was god awful in coverage last year from what I read. Hopefully just a st signing. 

6'0, 182 > Ok size, not the usual for us. 

Ran under 4.4 at his pro day. Average in coverage according to PFF. Pretty decent tackler. 482 snaps out wide. 

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-giants/post/_/id/60595/giants-need-pass-rush-help-but-markus-golden-unlikely-to-return

ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports the Jaguars are seeking a "first-round pick and more" for unsigned franchise player Yannick Ngakoue. 

With three weeks to go until the draft, Ngakoue's trade market appears to be heating up. At this point, Ngakoue appears all but certain to be shipped out. He has so far been linked to the Eagles, Seahawks, Packers and Jets, but none of those connections have seemed particularly strong.  

if we trade out of 3. i wouldn't mind making a move for him..

• Like 2

Just now, flyguy1609 said:

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-giants/post/_/id/60595/giants-need-pass-rush-help-but-markus-golden-unlikely-to-return

ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports the Jaguars are seeking a "first-round pick and more" for unsigned franchise player Yannick Ngakoue. 

With three weeks to go until the draft, Ngakoue's trade market appears to be heating up. At this point, Ngakoue appears all but certain to be shipped out. He has so far been linked to the Eagles, Seahawks, Packers and Jets, but none of those connections have seemed particularly strong.  

if we trade out of 3. i wouldn't mind making a move for him..

I like your previous idea of also trading back with the Jags and working out a deal.

If they trade back and get another 1st it would also work.

• Like 1