2020 Free Agency

Lionized

6 hours ago, MortexLion said:

just wondering what if we did nothing.. does he hold out ...my opinion yes for just 4 game or something like M Gordon

I dunno. He has to show that 2019 wasn't reflective of where he is as a player. If Trufant and Okudah (presumably) look better on the field, then you could argue that Slay has really regressed. If he doesn't come in prepared and in shape, it would be a very bad call at age 29 when teams already have some concerns about DB's and their age/skillset. 

14 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Ngakuoe, Clowney, Thuney, Ryan, Trent Williams, Darby, Gordon, Freeman, some guys I think we could make move on. 

Both Ngakoue and Thuney were tagged (and Thuney already signed his tender). Could still be traded, but they're no longer FAs.

I really think Freeman could still be a target.

50 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Both Ngakoue and Thuney were tagged (and Thuney already signed his tender). Could still be traded, but they're no longer FAs.

I really think Freeman could still be a target.

Rite Ngakoue, Thuney, and Williams would be trades 

Just now, LionArkie said:

Would anyone consider Gordon and what would you give him to come here?  It appears he overplayed his hand.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/19/report-melvin-gordon-has-no-offers-close-to-the-one-he-turned-down-in-2019/?partner=Yahoo

If we're talking about $4M APY on a 3 year deal? Sure, why not. I would also look at Josh Gordon for that matter too, now that the suspensions for weed are off the table. 

3 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

If we're talking about $4M APY on a 3 year deal? Sure, why not. I would also look at Josh Gordon for that matter too, now that the suspensions for weed are off the table. 

Yeah, I was thinking 5 at most, but I didn't know if that was even reasonable.