2020 Free Agency

Lionized

47 minutes ago, detroitroar said:

Look on the brightside, if they do make that trade then the Vikings are going to have to hurt other parts of their team to make it work. Plus, OBJ is going to be demanding of the ball and create other locker room issues. 

He's a very good player but he could actually hurt the Vikes more than help, which would be good for us. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

Look on the brightside, if they do make that trade then the Vikings are going to have to hurt other parts of their team to make it work. Plus, OBJ is going to be demanding of the ball and create other locker room issues. 

He's a very good player but he could actually hurt the Vikes more than help, which would be good for us. 

It has actually been a while since OJB was really any good. That could change at the drop of a hat based on his past and athleticism, but the fact remains.

Edit- just looked up his stats.. Over a 1000 yards every year but one.. Just a hair over the last two years. Ankle injury the year previous to that. 

Edited by BarryTheBest

10 hours ago, BarryTheBest said:

It has actually been a while since OJB was really any good. That could change at the drop of a hat based on his past and athleticism, but the fact remains.

Edit- just looked up his stats.. Over a 1000 yards every year but one.. Just a hair over the last two years. Ankle injury the year previous to that. 

OBJ has had garbage at QB most of his career. 

I hope I'm wrong but I think the Vikes did well if they can swing this.

4 hours ago, detroitroar said:

OBJ has had garbage at QB most of his career. 

I hope I'm wrong but I think the Vikes did well if they can swing this.

i personally would rather baker and eli over cousins ahaahahahah. not worried even a little. Lions will be bad like always anyway

Q

45 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

i personally would rather baker and eli over cousins ahaahahahah. not worried even a little. Lions will be bad like always anyway

Q

Cousins numbers and strengths make him better than Baker for sure and likely Eli.  He hasnt won but he has been a solid QB, just not great on Monday nights. 

Go sign TE Trey Burton and RT Cordy Glenn. Make the offense a strength! I'll be happier. Hockenson/Burton/James is a solid group, likely cutting James next season. 

Seriously though, Hockenson/Burton combo/future would be good moving forward. Receiving on this team would be a strength between the wide-outs/Tight-ends. 

Markus Golden is available too, likely for a cheaper mid-level deal. 3 years/ 7-8 million per. Had a good season last year. Might build off that here playing across from Flowers. 

Idk, solid adds Lions could make imo, TE Trey Burton/ RT Cordy Glenn/ DE Markus Golden

Edited by SimbaWho
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I saw Marquise Lee was cut as well.  Would be a solid WR option.  Would likely replace Marvin but is younger and probably would be a similar priced deal. 

I think he could replace Amendola in the slot too.  If he’s cheap i say pick him up.  He’s pretty fragile though is the only problem.  

4 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

Go sign TE Trey Burton and RT Cordy Glenn. Make the offense a strength! I'll be happier. Hockenson/Burton/James is a solid group, likely cutting James next season. 

Seriously though, Hockenson/Burton combo/future would be good moving forward. Receiving on this team would be a strength between the wide-outs/Tight-ends. 

Markus Golden is available too, likely for a cheaper mid-level deal. 3 years/ 7-8 million per. Had a good season last year. Might build off that here playing across from Flowers. 

Idk, solid adds Lions could make imo, TE Trey Burton/ RT Cordy Glenn/ DE Markus Golden

I think Burton would make a good number 3.  Make that position a strength.  Also I would like to try Glenn at RG.  I think when he was doing out there was a lot of talk about him potentially having to play there.