Star Wars Universe Thread

naptownskinsfan

1 hour ago, adamq said:

I tried but just can't get in to it. It feels even more kiddy then Clone Wars, and with characters I don't care about at all.

I ended up really enjoying Clone Wars but I had to skip quite a few episodes.

Like everyone else I would suggest keep chipping away at it Im almost done with the 1st season and its growing on me and I think characters you care about show up throughout the series

I just finished an episode with a character from episodes 5 and 6 and was surprised to see him in it

I dont think I will ever enjoy the show as much as I enjoyed the Clone Wars but its something to watch at night

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, adamq said:

I tried but just can't get in to it. It feels even more kiddy then Clone Wars, and with characters I don't care about at all.

I ended up really enjoying Clone Wars but I had to skip quite a few episodes.

How far did you get?  I had the same issue in season 1 with it being too much geared towards young kids, but it got better in season 2, and seasons 3-4 it really hit its stride.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finshed season 2 of Rebels and man did this show really come on it definitely has its “down” episodes but so did the Clone Wars I can really tell what episodes I’m going to like with the characters that show up in that specific episode 

man oh man that last episode of season 2 was phenomenal  

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 2

Couple questions about Rebels

Why Is It all of the Mandalorians in Rebels take off their helmets? I thought It was against their realign to do such a thing?

Also

Spoiler

What was up with Mauls and Obi-Wans interaction on Tatooine? Maul just keeled over and It seemed like he died, How did he die or what happened to him to make him just keel over and die like that? (Assuming he Is dead)

33 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Why Is It all of the Mandalorians in Rebels take off their helmets? I thought It was against their realign to do such a thing?

Also

Hide contents

What was up with Mauls and Obi-Wans interaction on Tatooine? Maul just keeled over and It seemed like he died, How did he die or what happened to him to make him just keel over and die like that? (Assuming he Is dead)

Mando is apart of a religion cult called Way of the Mandalore. We saw in Mandalorian that Bo-Katan and her nite owls take off their helmet.

Kenobi swiped him with his saber. He’s dead. Kenobi is way more powerful with the force at this time.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Also

Hide contents

In Clone Wars and Rebels, there are two very different factions of Mandalorians.  Death Watch is much closed to what we see followed in The Mandalorian, and then the when led by Satine (Obi-Wan's squeeze) they were much more modern.

and....

Spoiler

Obi-Wan stabbed Maul through the chest in their final confrontation, it just wasn't that graphic, because, you know, kids show.  Their final light sabre fight was basically 3-4 feints and 2-3 quick parried shots, and the death blow.  As far as we know, that's Maul's last living on screen moment in the time line.

• Like 1

Ahh I guess I just missed It then, It just looked like he cut his lightsaber In half and didnt strike a blow to him.

So basically I could put It simple like that that If you dont take off your helmet as a Mandalorian you basically still follow their religion pretty closely (kinda of like some people In todays world who follow certain religions who wont have sex before marriage) and other Mandalorians who are a little more lax on their religion like Bo, Clan Wren etc etc who take off their helmets ie People who still follow their respective religion In todays world but will indulge In sex before marriage

Sorry for the comparison I just found It a little easier to compare It to something like that, Feel free to delete It If Its a no no

• 4 weeks later...