Who Won The Clarkson-Exum Trade?

the lone star

Who Won The Clarkson-Exum Trade?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Won The Clarkson-Exum Trade?

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They're not going to give up on him because he had a bad 20 game stretch. 

lol I know. I was jk. There's no way you stretch waive that contract either, and the Pistons would have to send like 3 players back to the Jazz to match Conley's contract.

Conley might be a good guy to lead the bench unit though. He could be a 6th MOY type of player for them there.

8 minutes ago, the lone star said:

lol I know. I was jk. There's no way you stretch waive that contract either, and the Pistons would have to send like 3 players back to the Jazz to match Conley's contract.

Conley might be a good guy to lead the bench unit though. He could be a 6th MOY type of player for them there.

He'll still start but Royce O'Neale is essentially a 6th starter so it won't matter either way. I do agree that he should spend more time running the second unit though. Conley/Clarkson should be able to match any backup backcourt in the league.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 2:14 PM, NYRaider said:

He'll still start but Royce O'Neale is essentially a 6th starter so it won't matter either way. I do agree that he should spend more time running the second unit though. Conley/Clarkson should be able to match any backup backcourt in the league.

Conley was such a bad pick for me in my fantasy basketball league. What's worse is that I took Blake Griffin right before him too. Ugh!