Karl Joseph-3 years-24 million

Dion Jordan 3 years-12 million

Daryl Worley -3 years-21 million

Denzelle Good -2 year 6 million

Jalen Richard -2 years-6 million

Deandre Washington -3 years- 5 million

Mayowa-2 years- 10 million

Darft Picks

#12- Jeudy, Cee Dee Lamb, Henry Ruggs in this order(Assuming Isaiah Simmons and Okudah are gone)

#18 -Trade for something like #37,#69

#37- Best CB available possibly Adeebo, Diggs, AJ Terrell, Wade, Mayock will have a CB he likes best and I trust his judgment( unless Kenneth Murray is here).

trade up with two third round #90 & #81 picks for #51-

#51- RB  --ETN, Jonathan Taylor, Helaire, Najee Harris, Dobbins. The best available. 

#69-LB-Troy Dye, Zach Baun, Malik Harrison in this order

#80-Wildcard-Best available on your big board. This is where I would be looking for another WR or CB. WR Brandon Aiyuck, CB Troy Pride Jr., DT Marlon Davidson, or even a QB Jacob Eason. This is all about value matched with need.

#112- G -Calvin Throckmorton( again always best available, but this guy can play all the positions T,G,C)

#177- Best CB available Ill pencil in CB Darnay Holmes

#208-Kicker Rodrigo Blankenship

Depth Chart

Qb-Carr, Kizer

RB-Josh Jacobs, Najee Harris, Washington, Jalen Richard

WR-Jeudy, Tyrell W, Renfrow, Aiyuck, Whoever else we keep

TE-Waller, Moreau, Carrier

T-Kolton, Trent W, Sharpe, Parker (Parker is cheap so we don't cut him)

G-Incognito, Good, Throckmorten, Jackson

C-Hudson, James

Defense-

CB-Mullens, Adeebo, Fuller, Isaiah Johnson, Worley, Denard, Darnay Holmes

S-Karl J, Abrams, Erik Harris, Lamarcus Joyner

LB-Cory Littleton, Jaime Collins, Troy Dye, Lee, Morrow

DT-A'Shawn, Hankins, PJ Hall, Maurice Hurst, Dion Jordan

DE-Crosby, Clelin Ferrell, Mayowa, Arden Key

K-Blankenship

P-AJ Cole

KR-Jalen Richard

Okay Let Me Have it-

Edited by ragingraider

Carr will play just good enough to keep us out of contention for Lawrence and Fields. Of course I want him to take that leap and play better but after these last two seasons it’s highly doubtful. If we are picking 1-2 Carr would have to completely **** the bed and it wouldn’t be all on Carr. That would be like a whole season of groundhogs day when we played the Jets this season 

There's no way Collins is signing for 3M/Y, Joseph signs a 4 year deal for 6M/Y (maybe on a 1 year deal though), Fuller and Worley sign for that. We shouldn't re-sign both Washington and Richard. If we re-sign one, i'd go with Washington. Good should be able to get more than that in FA and if we keep Gabe, he'll look for a starting opportunity elsewhere. You have Mayowa on the depth chart but didn't re-sign him (he's a FA). I don't know what Robinson brings that we need, he's a run stuffer, Hankins and Hall are doing fine with that. If we sign a DT, i hope he can provide some kind of a pass rush.

• Like 1

Collins maybe gets more, but he's playing for 1 million a year right now. He is past 30 and wont probably get a long term deal elsewhere. We can pay him more on a two year deal but he might prefer a longer deal. But, I'd be fine with 2 years at 9 million. 

A'Shawn is a lot like Hankins, but he is younger with potentially some upside. We can get him for a reasonable price, at the very least he provides depth at the position which will allow Ferrell to stay outside at DE. Hall is more of a pass rusher in my opinion. He isn't a big body guy like A'Shawn or Hankins. My bad on Mayowa I'll fix that. 

I see what your saying at RB, but I like keeping 4 on the roster and Washington understands the system. Richard is the best of the pass catching backs which is a little missing from Najeem's game. If we get ETN instead, I would be willing to get rid of Richard or Washington.

I think you meant Karl wont sign that deal. I'm not sure what he will get, but I don't think he is going to command top dollar. I would be willing to go up to 3 years at 24 million. I don't think he does better than that. Fuller is coming off an injury year, so maybe give him a 3 year 25 million. But, he isn't getting more than that in my opinion. Worley is alright but he isn't getting a big deal either. Could go 3 years 21 million,  beyond that let him walk. Richard Sherman got 3 years 27 million, neither fuller or Worley is as good. Marcus Peters got three years 42 million as an elite corner in his prime.  Roby got a 1 year 10 million and turned down other deals which must not have been offering him as much. He has more value than either of the guys were talking about. 8 a year for Fuller is fair and 7 for Worley should do it, otherwise we don't sign them and look elsewhere in FA for secondary help. 

I'd be willing to pay more for DT Robinson (3/20 hair above 6.5 per)and wanted him in the draft. Joseph is overpay at 8 mil per and would only offer a prove it deal to get healthy. We already drafted his replacement in Abram. I'd see what vet S is around after the first two weeks of FA have passed. 

I'm not a fan of FA off ball LB's and would only consider Campbell the first two weeks. Collins would be great cheap but he still remembers his Browns check and will want cash...I'm good with your DB's Denard and Fuller. 

Love the draft especially the trade down. Don't think the trade up is necessary as many RB's will be available in the 3rd and we only need Jacobs back -up not the starter so save that capital til 3rd and add a DB in 3rd instead of 4th. Use that pick on oline depth. Loved Throckmorton

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 5:41 PM, G said:

I'd be willing to pay more for DT Robinson (3/20 hair above 6.5 per)and wanted him in the draft. Joseph is overpay at 8 mil per and would only offer a prove it deal to get healthy. We already drafted his replacement in Abram. I'd see what vet S is around after the first two weeks of FA have passed. 

I'm not a fan of FA off ball LB's and would only consider Campbell the first two weeks. Collins would be great cheap but he still remembers his Browns check and will want cash...I'm good with your DB's Denard and Fuller. 

Love the draft especially the trade down. Don't think the trade up is necessary as many RB's will be available in the 3rd and we only need Jacobs back -up not the starter so save that capital til 3rd and add a DB in 3rd instead of 4th. Use that pick on oline depth. Loved Throckmorton

I hear you. Good take.

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Littleton is one of the best LB's in football and he's only 26. He's going to get a lot more than 4 yr/$45M though. 

Hence why I'm targeting Campbell. Close to the same stats but Rams D vs Falcon's D. Either would be good for us but I'm going cheaper. Save 2-3 mil per if possible. Would rather draft 2 or 3 and not use FA for a LB  because Little ton will probably get 15 per and that's too much for a LB that isn't primarily a pass rusher.

20 minutes ago, G said:

Hence why I'm targeting Campbell. Close to the same stats but Rams D vs Falcon's D. Either would be good for us but I'm going cheaper. Save 2-3 mil per if possible. Would rather draft 2 or 3 and not use FA for a LB  because Little ton will probably get 15 per and that's too much for a LB that isn't primarily a pass rusher.

We might be able to get Littleton on something like a 4 yr/$56M deal. I’d be happy with Campbell too but Littleton would give us an elite player at LB. Pair him with someone like Simmons and we’d instantly go from one of the worst LB units in the league to one of the best. 

• Like 1

Littleton isn't going to command pass rusher money. He would be among the top paid ILB's in the league at 4/45 million. Maybe he gets a little more 4/50, but he isn't getting 15 a year. If that's the case I'm not interested. He isn't Bobby Wagner in his prime.

Littleton is a young solid ILB who can cover and play the run. He isn't a game changer. He is cement for the defense. I'm not paying more than 12 mil a year. I only pay that much because the position is thin in the draft and free agency and we have a glaring need.

Edited by ragingraider

25 minutes ago, ragingraider said:

Littleton isn't going to command pass rusher money. He would be among the top paid ILB's in the league at 4/45 million. Maybe he gets a little more 4/50, but he isn't getting 15 a year. If that's the case I'm not interested. He isn't Bobby Wagner in his prime.

Littleton is a young solid ILB who can cover and play the run. He isn't a game changer. He is cement for the defense. I'm not paying more than 12 mil a year. I only pay that much because the position is thin in the draft and free agency and we have a glaring need.

He hasn't missed a game in his career, is 26, the best off ball LB available in FA, has 250+ tackles, 7.5 sacks, 5 int and 2 FF over the last 2 seasons as a full time starter.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/average/inside-linebacker/

The top 5 all signed in 2019. That's the current market for LBs. I don't think he gets more than Wagner but more than Mosley is possible if multiple teams are interested (which should be the case). He's definitely getting more than 12M/Y from someone.