26. Buffalo Bills (from Seahawks) - Paulson Adebo - CB - Stanford
27. Las Vegas Raiders (from Patriots) - Kenneth Murray - LB - Oklahoma
28. Green Bay Packers - Jalen Reagor - WR - TCU
29. Kansas City Chiefs - Jonathan Taylor - RB - Wisconsin
30. New Orleans Saints - Justin Jefferson - WR - LSU
31. Denver Broncos (from 49ers) - Shaun Wade - CB - Ohio State
32. Baltimore Ravens - Travis Ettiene - RB - Clemson

Looks good.

I'm not sure how the Simmons fit will work as I think Myles moves to WLB next year most likely but I'm a fan and he seems to be a chess piece.

We definitely need OL help so the Jackson pick looks solid. LT probably needs either a new face or someone to push Cam Robinson.

• Like 1

16. Atlanta Falcons - A.J. Epenesa - EDGE - Iowa

If aj drops this far i would be pretty happy to get him at 16. Not much of a fan of okawa at 16 so if we go edge i would hope it's aj dropping. Im actually coming around on Yetur the more i watch him lately.  He sets the edge very well and played alot more inside then i thought he did meaning he doesn't get as many pass rushing chances as i thought he did.  Very good with his hands from what i seen and is a strong finisher once he gets his hands on someone.  I still think i like AJ more but if aj goes early im not against gross to us now as much as i was.   Although if Simmons drops in any mock he is my 1st choice even over the edge guys.  Right now im looking at this as my favorite options at the falcons pick if they falls.

1. Brown 2. Simmons  3. AJ   4. Delpit  5. Kinlaw  6. Gross

Highly doubt Brown or Simmons fall to us but crazier things have happened although thats the highest guys ranked i could see dropping even with a small chance.

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

Okudah's an interesting pick, but I'm not sure it's a realistic one for the Chargers.  Telesco, at least in the 1st round, is nothing if not predictable (unless you're Matt Miller).  Whatever the biggest weakness of the previous season's team was, that's what is addressed with the 1st round pick.  Hard to look past the OL there - particularly when you consider the further turmoil that went on between management and Russell Okung where they tried (and ended up having to alter up bonus structures in order to give him the chance to "earn back") take money he was due to earn while he was missing time for blood clots in his lungs, not because they needed it but because they could.  That relationship may be irreparable and they spent a fair part of the season starting a rookie UDFA at LOT, much to the detriment of the team.

There's a part of me that thinks you saw this too, because there would be a reason beyond just Miami wanting to stockpile picks for Cleveland to want/need to trade to Miami's slot to target Andrew Thomas - the Chargers have the next pick.  If that were to happen, I could all but guarantee (with the board sitting the way it would) Telesco would take Wirfs; he's been burned multiple times by "sitting and waiting" only to watch someone else trade 1 or 2 spots ahead of him to take the guy he was targeting at the natural pick - in particular with regard to OL.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

Okudah's an interesting pick, but I'm not sure it's a realistic one for the Chargers.  Telesco, at least in the 1st round, is nothing if not predictable (unless you're Matt Miller).  Whatever the biggest weakness of the previous season's team was, that's what is addressed with the 1st round pick.  Hard to look past the OL there - particularly when you consider the further turmoil that went on between management and Russell Okung where they tried (and ended up having to alter up bonus structures in order to give him the chance to "earn back") take money he was due to earn while he was missing time for blood clots in his lungs, not because they needed it but because they could.  That relationship may be irreparable and they spent a fair part of the season starting a rookie UDFA at LOT, much to the detriment of the team.

There's a part of me that thinks you saw this too, because there would be a reason beyond just Miami wanting to stockpile picks for Cleveland to want/need to trade to Miami's slot to target Andrew Thomas - the Chargers have the next pick.  If that were to happen, I could all but guarantee (with the board sitting the way it would) Telesco would take Wirfs; he's been burned multiple times by "sitting and waiting" only to watch someone else trade 1 or 2 spots ahead of him to take the guy he was targeting at the natural pick - in particular with regard to OL.

My line of thinking for the Chargers were more simple tho.

I think LAC will move on from Rivers and Herbert might be the top target if Tua don't declare (which sounds likely now the 1st dominos have fallen and Moses, Leatherwood and Smith declare they will come back - Also think Ruggs will be back too along with Najee and McKinney, but that is another topic). 

With Herbert gone, the next target should be Thomas, but with Thomas within in reach, Cleveland should make a move. With Thomas gone. Wirfs, Wills and Okudah were the next options, I have Okudah a little higher in my board.

That said, Wirfs would make sense indeed.

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

My line of thinking for the Chargers were more simple tho.

I think LAC will move on from Rivers and Herbert might be the top target if Tua don't declare (which sounds likely now the 1st dominos have fallen and Moses, Leatherwood and Smith declare they will come back - Also think Ruggs will be back too along with Najee and McKinney, but that is another topic). 

With Herbert gone, the next target should be Thomas, but with Thomas within in reach, Cleveland should make a move. With Thomas gone. Wirfs, Wills and Okudah were the next options, I have Okudah a little higher in my board.

That said, Wirfs would make sense indeed.

Based off my understanding of the character traits (not as in bad behavior but in terms of specific personality traits they covet in players - and that goes for both management and coaching staffs), I don't expect them to be all that high on Herbert or at least to be kind of luke warm unless he bowls them over in an interview (they'll definitely interview him and bring him in for a visit just to be thorough).  Similar reasons to why they weren't all that high on Rosen - not that they would have gone after him in his draft, but when he was available post-Cardinals-drafting-Kyler all indications were the Chargers really couldn't even be bothered despite rampant media speculation that they should be all over it.

PCJS trading UP?

You haven't paid attention to the Seattles drafting in the since 2011 have you. Without a 3rd, I highly doubt Seattle will end up drafting in the 1st round. 

But, even IF Seattle traded up, it certainly wouldn't be for a tackle. Biggest weakness for this team is the lack of a wide edge rusher (ala Clark, Avril, Clemons). That would probably be their #1 target. 

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:09 PM, .Buzz said:

Looks good.

I'm not sure how the Simmons fit will work as I think Myles moves to WLB next year most likely but I'm a fan and he seems to be a chess piece.

We definitely need OL help so the Jackson pick looks solid. LT probably needs either a new face or someone to push Cam Robinson.

Jackson isnt ready to handle NFL guys.  if u want an OL id go with Biadiz or humphrey at that point to secure C/RG(Linder probably plays better at RG and both of those can take care of center. 

On 1/2/2020 at 9:35 AM, BowserBroncos said:

i'm still holding Tua out until his decision on the 6th

1. Cincinnati Bengals - Joe Burrow - QB - LSU
2. Washington Redskins - Chase Young - EDGE - Ohio State
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (from Lions) - Justin Herbert - QB - Oregon
4. New York Giants - Jerry Jeudy - WR - Alabama
5. Cleveland Browns (from Dolphins) - Andrew Thomas - OT - Georgia
6. Los Angeles Chargers - Jeffrey Okudah - CB - Ohio State 
7. Carolina Panthers - Derrick Brown - DT - Auburn
8. Arizona Cardinals - CeeDee Lamb - WR - Oklahoma
9. Jacksonville Jaguars - Isaiah Simmons - LB - Clemson
10. Miami Dolphins (from Browns) - Tristan Wirfs - OT - Iowa
11. New York Jets - Jedrick Wills - OT - Alabama
12. Las Vegas Raiders - Kristian Fulton - CB - LSU
13. Indianapolis Colts - Jordan Love - QB - Utah State
14. Detroit Lions (from Buccaneers) - Javon Kinlaw - DT - South Carolina
15. Denver Broncos - Henry Ruggs III - WR - Alabama
16. Atlanta Falcons - A.J. Epenesa - EDGE - Iowa
17. Dallas Cowboys - Grant Delpit - S - LSU
18. Miami Dolphins (from Steelers) - Yetur Gross-Matos - EDGE - Penn State
19. Las Vegas Raiders (from Bears) - Tee Higgins - WR - Clemson
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Rams) - Austin Jackson - OT - USC
21. Philadelphia Eagles - Trevon Diggs - CB - Alabama 
22. Tennessee Titans - K'Lavon Chaisson - EDGE - LSU
23. Seattle Seahawks (from Bills) - Tyler Biadasz - OL - Wisconsin
24. Minnesota Vikings - Creed Humphrey - OL - Oklahoma
25. Miami Dolphins (from Texans) - D'Andre Swift - RB - Georgia
26. Buffalo Bills (from Seahawks) - Paulson Adebo - CB - Stanford
27. Las Vegas Raiders (from Patriots) - Kenneth Murray - LB - Oklahoma
28. Green Bay Packers - Jalen Reagor - WR - TCU
29. Kansas City Chiefs - Jonathan Taylor - RB - Wisconsin
30. New Orleans Saints - Justin Jefferson - WR - LSU
31. Denver Broncos (from 49ers) - Shaun Wade - CB - Ohio State
32. Baltimore Ravens - Travis Ettiene - RB - Clemson

Patriots

I hate drafts that makes trade without a explanation. It's  like opening a present and find its empty.  I will help you out.  Lets say I tried but can't figure out how,  with Raiders without a 2nd round pick. 

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

Patriots

I hate drafts that makes trade without a explanation. It's  like opening a present and find its empty.  I will help you out.  Lets say I tried but can't figure out how,  with Raiders without a 2nd round pick. 

That was my bad. Forgot the Raiders trade that pick to Chicago. Thank you for let me know.

Edited by BowserBroncos