Rich7sena

Rich7sena's Mock Offseason 2 *PAGE 5* (Cuts, Free Agents, Trades, 2 Rounds)

AJ Green and Yannick in free agency is a Bills fans dream.

I don't love going TE in round 1. Especially with both Higgins and Shenault still available. Good with Neville in round 2.

Jacksonville trades Nick Foles, 2020 2nd round, & 2020 6th round pick to Indianapolis for 2020 4th round pick

What? You're giving a QB and a 2nd rounder away for a 4th? Do explain...

Bengals won't sign Bridgewater, then draft Burrow. If they sign Bridgewater, he'll start and they take someone's trade offer for draft pick #1. More likely, they draft Burrow, cut Dalton, and sign a veteran backup like Henne, Moore, McCown, Keenum, etc. 

Bengals are traditionally inactive in free agency but should be signing a LB and perhaps an O-lineman. They will certainly tag AJ Green. Even Mike Brown knows they need to make sure Burrow is successful and not killed like David Klingler and Akili Smith were. 

4 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Jacksonville trades Nick Foles, 2020 2nd round, & 2020 6th round pick to Indianapolis for 2020 4th round pick

So we can get rid of his awful contract.

10 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

do u remember the Brock Osweiler trade the texans made. pretty much the same thing there.   the part that doesnt Make sense is we essentially made 40 million or so in cap space and we dont use it. 

5 hours ago, Chops013 said:

So we can get rid of his awful contract.

but with us not signing any big name guys we should just eat the contract at that point. 

I don't get the free agency stuff for Cincy at all.

We are taking Burrow.  If we truly want a bridge guy (pun somewhat intended), why get an outsider?  Just keep Dalton, as Teddy will want bank to leave New orleans.  Or just move forward with Burrow.  As noted above by sparky, at worst we re-sign or tag Green.  He's not waltzing outta here to Buffalo for free.

As to the draft, we need to address LB/OT in addition to WR if we get nothing in free agency

I'll be surprised if we resign Bulaga.  He is a very good tackle but is getting long in the tooth and has an injury history.  Another team will throw money at him that we will not want to match.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:30 AM, Rich7sena said:

Phillip Rivers signs with Carolina

NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY.  This is the worst prediction I've ever seen.  He lives in Florida, we have Cam Newton if we don't want to start over with a rookie.  

Nothing personal rich i luv ya fam but you have the worst Falcons draft on the site right now my guy.   We got absolutely 0 free agents  we pass on a top 10 DE in Epenesa and a top 15 DT in Kinlaw our 2 biggest needs in round 1 for a less talented player in Murray.    We take a guy in Lewis who is meh at best at DE and i would probably not take him until round 3. and then you have us take a 2nd round TE when i wouldn't even touch one until round 4 or 5 at best and thats even if we let Hooper walk.   All in all i hate it all around bro it gets a C- to a F from me.

Here is how i would have went in each round for the falcons and by god im taking 1 FA player from the list it's not realistic that we sign no one at all im atleast getting 1 from a team that signs like 5 or more lol. 

FA - Graham Glashow - OL - I was gonna take one of the DE's but i figured i would play nice lol.  Jets got 4 to 5 other  FA's we can have this one for our LG spot.

1st - A.J. Epenesa - DE
2a - Neville Gallimore - DT
2b - J.K. Dobbins - RB

That covers our 4 biggest need in the 1st 2 rounds and in FA.  From the 3rd on we can look at OLB  another DE  CB/S depth, and a TE

On 1/20/2020 at 1:40 AM, Rich7sena said:

FA:
    Ryan Fitzpatrick re-signs with Miami
    Melvin Gordon signs with Miami
    Leonard Williams signs with Miami
    Kyle Van Noy signs with Miami

5. Miami Dolphins select Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State

18. Miami Dolphins select Jordan Love, QB, Utah State

26. Miami Dolphins select Tyler Biadasz, OL, Wisconsin

Round 2

39. Miami Dolphins select Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville

56. Miami Dolphins select Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama

I like the resigning of Fitzmagic and love the signing of Gordon.  I like the signing of Williams and hope Flores can get a little more out of him.  And I can also see the signing of Van Noy as a veteran presents.  As for the Draft part.  If someone does leapfrog us as you have for Tua, and Okudah is still there, I love the pick.  I do not like the pick of Jordan Love with the #18 pick.  If we were to select a QB there, it would be Herbert not Love.  I think Love falls to the Second round.  I do love the pick of Biadasz.  While I LOVE both of the Second round picks, I honestly do not think either of them will be there on those picks.  I think Becton goes in the first round and McKinney goes early to mid Second round.

I think it should be Becton with pick #18, Biadasz with pick #26, and Swift with Pick #39.  And then if still there take Love with #56 (that is is McKinney is not there).