Bears 2020 Off season thread (Draft, FA)

malagabears

8 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

What's the story with Robertson-Harris?  Is he a priority for CHI to retain?  Some GB fans think he is worth pursuing. I don't know much about him beyond what is on the stat sheet.

Okay depth, but he disappears for long stretches. He's got the measurables, but is very very inconsistent.

I'd like to see the Bears retain him, but not if he's expensive.

1 hour ago, Nads786 said:

Brady can definitely still play. Watching that game he was making great throws and smart decisions. He needs protection and weapons. If he signed him we need to invest in OL and a TE.

One year deal and Mitch can back him up.

There is not a chance in hell Brady ever plays for a team in the NFL other than the Patriots.

• Like 1

I don't think it's doom and gloom. I think Mitch was clearly the wrong pick, but he does have potential and moments that make me like him. Let's get a late round pick and a vet in there.

The o-line being awful is strange, because usually when you return literally every starter that played (basically) every game together the year before, they tend to get better. Leno needs a kick in the *** and they'll need a RG. Hopefully in free agency... But we see the Packers always get results from late-round o-line picks.

Montgomery is solid and a beast to bring down. Not worried. Cohen had a bad year, but I wouldn't re-sign him anyways. They need to draft a late round guy or get a UDFA.

AR12, obviously a beast. Miller is a god at separation, but not a physical monster. Wims should stick around and battle it out with Ridley. Patterson is a solid gadget and amazing STer. I'd like a couple blazers brought in after the draft. Gabriel should be gone or brought back at a very reduced price to just be a decoy.

TE is obviously the weakest point on the team... If it's the end-all be-all I've heard it is, I would use two picks and sign a FA. I don't think they can rely on Burton to stay healthy. JP and Jesper seem to be solid depth.

• Like 1