Wild Card Weekend: New Orleans Saints (13-3) vs. Minnesota Vikings (10-6): Welcome to the madness

Canadian Saint

10 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Just thought I'd respond with this in case your team wants to know what it looks like to finish. B|
https://gph.is/2gCRPI4

And this so you know what your team will be facing this game. :D
https://images.app.goo.gl/tbAqXJoESNZbCuNL7

I think you missed the point of my post.  Yeah, I was giving you guys a hard time with the first three gifs, but the one of Cousins was hardly anything to brag about.  Cousins' dance doesn't exactly put the fear of God in anyone.  LOL. 

I agree with you on your second point.  You guys have a great team this year and I'm not giving us much of anything but a puncher's chance of winning this one. 

As far as "finishing", I'll just be a nice guy, take the high road, and not go there.

Anyway, good luck in the game today. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I think you missed the point of my post.  Yeah, I was giving you guys a hard time with the first three gifs, but the one of Cousins was hardly anything to brag about.  Cousins' dance doesn't exactly put the fear of God in anyone.  LOL.  

Dude, I thought your post was pretty funny, and clever. It's all good B|

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Agree. We don’t seem in sync on either offense or defense. Brees and co., especially haven’t gotten it going. 

Payton needs to fire a rocket up these guys ***** at half time

This has consistently been the biggest downfall of Sean Payton’s team... the potential is always there, the execution is generally lacking on one side of the ball at the very least 

• Like 1