Wild Card Weekend: New Orleans Saints (13-3) vs. Minnesota Vikings (10-6): Welcome to the madness

Canadian Saint

1 minute ago, Mid Iowa said:

It seems the only offensive guys who are prepared are Taysom Hill, and Deante Harris.

Hoping for a 4th quarter explosion. Rarely do we see 2 bad weeks in a row. So get past this, and hone in.

I doubt it.  Hopefully, but doesn't look like that kind of game.  If we win this, we'll need some luck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

When's the last time the Saints defense showed up for a playoff game? I guess you have to go back to 2009 and even that year it was bend but don't break.

Considering how long they've been on the field I would say they've been solid.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

We should trade Kamara if we’re not gonna use him.

5 freaking carries 

Now they are down by 10 and I think it's time to go all pass heavy mode and hopefully the hurry up variety in order to keep the Vikings pass rush at bay. 

At some point in time these playoff choke jobs have to cost Sean Payton his job.

Just now, JMG5 said:

Considering how long they've been on the field I would say they've been solid.

That's the point they've been on the field so much b/c they can't get off the field on 3rd down whenever they get to 3rd down. Even when the defense makes a positive play on 1st down the Vikings offense just makes it up on 2nd & 3rd downs.

This feels like a game we’re gonna implode in. I’m disappointed in both sides. Offense can’t get going and our secondary continues the tradition of giving up timely big plays. 

Im real tired of continuously having a leaky D. I know we’re missing Davenport and Rankins, but just piss poor play all around. Everything we’ve been doing well we’ve stopped doing.

2 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

This feels like a game we’re gonna implode in. I’m disappointed in both sides. Offense can’t get going and our secondary continues the tradition of giving up timely big plays. 

Im real tired of continuously having a leaky D. I know we’re missing Davenport and Rankins, but just piss poor play all around. Everything we’ve been doing well we’ve stopped doing.

Look at the horrible play calling on 3rd & long? How do you not throw a pass at or beyond the marker? You can't move the sticks throwing underneath to Kamara. Two years in a row Sean Payton gets outcoached in a playoff game at home. 

7 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

What are you doing in here, troll. Trying to stir crap?

Move along.

Got the Saints on the ML large so rooting heavily for them to come through this week at least. Actually as a matter of fact if they win I'll root for them again in GB next week regardless if I pick them or not.