Paul Pasqualoni and Jeff Davidson--Out!

Just Want A Title

I think the only reason Paul Pasquloni and Jeff Davidson are leaving of their own accord is out of respect for their past achievements.   Paul Pasqualoni had to go.  There was no way around it.  Jeff Davidson was OK in some respects.  Taylor Decker had a solid year that was better than last year.  The one thing I wonder about is Tyrell Crosby.  He played pretty well at LT and RT when given playing time due to injury.  He seemed to play better than Rick Wagner but Wagner kept getting the nod as a starter.  

As far as defense goes, I hope we implement a more aggressive, attacking version of Patricia's defense.  Whoever our O-Line coach is, I hope Tyrell Crosby gets a shot at the starting job.  His play has been solid enough to earn that shot.

• Like 2

I would like to see the Lions interview Brent Venables -Clemson & Phil Parker-Iowa. Also would wait to see what happens in Philly & Dallas. Rumors are that an early exit from playoffs could mean Jim Swartz will be let go & if a new Head Coach is brought in for the Cowboys Rod Marinelli maybe will be released. Just hoping Patricia doesn’t rush his selection & for gods sake, no Patriots or old buddy’s!!