Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

So Scum started as Counselor and ET80

Mafia started as Matts and Slappy

pickle was the double agent in each mafia/scum chat

pickle spilled the beans to all chats, and matts went behind his back and hit counselor on the sly, so pickle would be forced to side with matts group

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I tried to play it smart and combine the 2 scum groups into one massive force

@Slappy Mc

@Matts4313

were fighting it lol

Like why even admit I am a double agent unless I am with you lmao 

I like my way better. 

PS: counselor admitted he was planning on hitting me N2. So I feel 100% justified in pretty much every move I made this game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

So Scum started as Counselor and ET80

Mafia started as Matts and Slappy

pickle was the double agent in each mafia/scum chat

pickle spilled the beans to all chats, and matts went behind his back and hit counselor on the sly, so pickle would be forced to side with matts group

Play of the game imo

• Like 1

also, each scum chat had one conversion possible. 

they had to night kill the right person. nobody knew that they were a potential convert. scum knew a conversion was possible, but not who.

Counselor/ET80s conversion option was Orca

Matts/slappys convert was Dome(who they got)

Edited by Malfatron

Also, just look at this role you lynched D1 (N4L)

Wizards Sight would go through alignments

Protective Shied (Passive) –The first attempt to kill you will fail regardless of the source.

Magical Spells  (Active) – You have a number of magical Abilities at your disposal. You may only use one Active ability per Night and may not use the same ability two Nights in a row.

Whirlwind – You may target a player. If successful that player will be thrown about in a cyclone of wind and will be unable to use any Active Abilities that Night.

Defensive Ward – You may target a player (not youself). If successful that player will be protected from certain attacks that Night.

Soulgaze – You may target a player. If successful you will initiate a Soulgaze with that person. You will be informed of that player’s affiliation.

Focus Rod (Active) – In place of your normal Magical Spells, you may choose to use your blasting rod to help you focus your magic on that Night. Doing so will drain your reserves and prevent you from using any Active Abilities the following Night. You may only use one Active Ability per Night.

Firebolt – You may target a player. If successful you will blast that player with a bolt of focused flame, killing them.

Enhanced Ward – You may target a player. If successful that player will be protected from all attacks that Night.

Wizard’s Sight – You may target a player. If successful you will open your Wizard Third Eye and look at the player. Nothing can be hidden from this gaze as this shows you the true nature of the subject that you can never choose to forget. You will receive that player’s Character and Role names, Alignment and a list of their Ability names. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@Dome @MWil23 @Whicker @Blahstoise @daboyle250  @kingseanjohn everything I said was the truth and my results and you still lynched me on day 2 :(

Read the dead chat bro. I explain this. I told scum very very early that I was going to have you lynched. So we coordinated a lot of misinformation, and put a lot of doubts on you, to make sure you got lynched.

I know you want to blame them. But maybe instead consider giving us the credit.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also, just look at this role you lynched D1 (N4L)

Wizards Sight would go through alignments

Protective Shied (Passive) –The first attempt to kill you will fail regardless of the source.

Magical Spells  (Active) – You have a number of magical Abilities at your disposal. You may only use one Active ability per Night and may not use the same ability two Nights in a row.

Whirlwind – You may target a player. If successful that player will be thrown about in a cyclone of wind and will be unable to use any Active Abilities that Night.

Defensive Ward – You may target a player (not youself). If successful that player will be protected from certain attacks that Night.

Soulgaze – You may target a player. If successful you will initiate a Soulgaze with that person. You will be informed of that player’s affiliation.

Focus Rod (Active) – In place of your normal Magical Spells, you may choose to use your blasting rod to help you focus your magic on that Night. Doing so will drain your reserves and prevent you from using any Active Abilities the following Night. You may only use one Active Ability per Night.

Firebolt – You may target a player. If successful you will blast that player with a bolt of focused flame, killing them.

Enhanced Ward – You may target a player. If successful that player will be protected from all attacks that Night.

Wizard’s Sight – You may target a player. If successful you will open your Wizard Third Eye and look at the player. Nothing can be hidden from this gaze as this shows you the true nature of the subject that you can never choose to forget. You will receive that player’s Character and Role names, Alignment and a list of their Ability names. 

Is the shield just a bulletproof not deathproof?

That role would have been insanely fun as well

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Dome @MWil23 @Whicker @Blahstoise @daboyle250  @kingseanjohn everything I said was the truth and my results and you still lynched me on day 2 :(

If you’d have actually gone Pickle instead of knowing he was scum but giving him the benefit of the doubt and instead going Daboyle who was obviously town then maybe I’d have listened. You trolled so therefore so did I 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Malfatron I really wanted to see the lover creation happen. That seemed like a really fun move

Me too, i was really hoping for that

for others, orca also had a few extra powers including this:

Love Maker (1 shot) – Your target recipient can choose any two players and if successful those players will become Lovers (when one dies the other does. also, they will have a shared Discord) when they use the potion.

Edited by Malfatron