Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I’m assuming when someone says two different things that they mean two different things 

if you meant the same thing with both statements, why didn’t you say the same thing?

It’s because most of what you say makes no sense at all 

Sure, but they weren’t two different things. You’re either assuming incorrectly or purposely bastardizing what I said at this point. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Sure, but they weren’t two different things. You’re either assuming incorrectly or purposely bastardizing what I said at this point. 

This is absolutely crazy lol. This is up there with the most ridiculous arguments I’ve had in a mafia game. 

How are two entirely different things not entirely different. I’m completely baffled 

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Daboyle pops in and asks for someone to vote for him. I give him an answer and he has a snarky reply. I encourage him to read and he once again has a snarky response. Then I call out everyone to vote for him and he gets defensive, all without doing any actual town things. 

Can you quote or give a reference tot he defensive aspect to this?

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

As far as I know there is no correlation between a person nic cage and their role. 

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Well my ability fits with the character and movie so it seems we have a dilemma 

How is this a dliemma?  

Player A sees no correlation between nic cage character and role, player B sees a fit

Not overly uncommon in these theme type games IMO

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, they can. 

You claimed I just jumped on Dome’s reasoning because I didn’t do it within seconds of your posting. Then, you claim I’m an active party in twisting your words. Either I was active and not just jumping on, or I didn’t actively twist your words. So no they cannot coexist