Bears extend S Eddie Jackson (4 years, $58.4M, $33M GTD)

RaidersAreOne

7 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Dude was really bad this year. I compared him to Lamarcus Joyner in 17.. Kinda hitting the mark despite him having 2 good seasons instead of one.

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

A lot of people still seeing the 2018 Fangio version of Jackson I see.

7 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Yeah Jackson was probably the best safety in the league last season but I'm not sure if he played at even a top 5 level this year.

You guys do realize that he was played out of position for the majority of the year, right? He's a natural ball-hawking safety that was asked to play close to the line of scrimmage this past season. He's still the same dominant player he was in 2018.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

You guys do realize that he was played out of position for the majority of the year, right? He's a natural ball-hawking safety that was asked to play close to the line of scrimmage this past season. He's still the same dominant player he was in 2018.

That’s fine. But point remains. 

5 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I didnt see him much this year, so I cant comment much on Jackson, but we saw how much of a difference it made for Minkah to play a position and role he was better suited for.

• Like 2