2019 All-Pro Team Results

M.10.E

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I wanted to argue this, but I really can't. The stats speak for themselves.

source

Though, I will say it's basically neck and neck, percentages wise.

It is.

Tucker is the best kicker in the game. Definitely not arguing that. But this year, statistically, Lambo should've got first team. He has been phenomenal since coming to JAX.

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Lambo should've been 1st team.

Tucker is the best, but this season Lambo was better imo.

This is inaccurate. He’s only “better” if you classify better as having a few more field goal makes to his credit.

Because when you look at the stats they both have only missed one field goal kick, Lambo with 5 extra makes.

However when you factor in the length of extra points (they’re not gimmes any longer) and the points they provide Lambo went 52/54 (96.3%) in scoring “kicks” in general, while Tucker has gone 85/88 (96.6%) in scoring kicks. Lambo has accumulated 118 points scored while Tucker has accumulate 141 points scored.

Lambo is not superior to Tucker.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

This is inaccurate. He’s only “better” if you classify better as having a few more field goal makes to his credit.

Because when you look at the stats they both have only missed one field goal kick, Lambo with 5 extra makes.

However when you factor in the length of extra points (they’re not gimmes any longer) and the points they provide Lambo went 52/54 (96.3%) in scoring “kicks” in general, while Tucker has gone 85/88 (96.6%) in scoring kicks. Lambo has accumulated 118 points scored while Tucker has accumulate 141 points scored.

have to weigh distance. Lambo had more 50+ yarders

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Ok.

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you have a tight end that needs a new contract, I'd advise getting that done really fast, because Kittle is about to break the tight end market. 

I think the Raiders saw this one coming and locked Waller up.  After Kittle's deal Waller will look like a steal.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Look at their per-game averages. It's basically the same.

But then you consider that Kittle is the best blocking TE in the league by far and it's basically a no-brainer.

Not to mention that Kittle does "more on his own". Significantly more yards after the catch, significantly higher yards after contact (nearly 3 yards more per reception), and dropped considerably fewer passes (drop percentage about a third of that of Kelce - 1.9% to 5.9%). Catch rate of almost 80% compared to Kelce's 67%. 

• Like 2

To think someone on here tried arguing with me D.J Swearinger > Jamal Adams before the season. Happy to see him get the recognition as I can't imagine playing on the Jets is always enjoyable. The best safety in the league and a generational talent at the position (A healthy Derwin James is right there with him) 

• Like 2